3: Tiesha And The Bitch

It has been a while since Motiesha stopped working.

Lowe took that as an opportunity to give her money every day. If she refused to collect it, he would leave it on the table or sometimes, the drawer beside her bed so it was a surprise when Kiesha came home all bloodied.

She had a swollen cheek, a busted lip, and cracked knuckles. Tiesha stood up from the couch in her biker tights and Lowe's shirt.

"What the fuck happened to you? Who did this?"

"Monika's sister and her gang."

"Where?"
"Their house."

"What did you do to them?"

"I was hanging out with Monika when her sister came and slapped me telling me to stay away from Monika."

"How many times I gotta tell you to stay away from that witch and her sister?!" Tiesha yelled at her.

She rubbed her temples and dialed a number. "Kiesha got jumped," she said into the phone.

"On my way," the person at the other end of the phone replied. No questions asked, just loyalty. How Tiesha liked it.

She would have called Lowe but she didn't want him to end up in jail because she knew very well that Lowe would murder Tacha in public but Koko would murder a person in secret.

A few minutes later, Koko came inside looking all scary. "Damn, they did you badly," she muttered to Kiesha.

"Imma burst some fake titties today," she said as she dragged Kiesha out the door.

They all got into the car. "Where?" She asked.

"Tacha's house."

Koko dialed a number, calling for backup. "Bitch," Heaven spoke up.

"Where you at?" Koko went straightforwardly.

"Home, Wassup?"

"Remember Tacha?"

"That hood slut who stole Neveah's boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I know her."
"She jumped Kiesha, meet us at her house."

"Oh I love revenge, we on our way." Koko hung up the call and smiled. Heaven and Neveah were twins and were Tiesha's two other best friends.

They got to Tacha's house and Koko banged on the door. "Who the fuck is that?!" Someone shouted from the other side of the door. They kept quiet and Tacha opened the door.

Motiesha slapped her immediately and Koko pushed her inside.

"What the fuck?" The female was confused.

Tiesha looked behind her and saw Tacha's three friends in bras and tights smoking as Monika was on her phone. Tacha looked up and tried to hit Motiesha but Tiesha held her hand and slapped her again.

Her friends stood up and Koko looked ready to kill someone. Tiesha then dragged Kiesha forward and pointed to her. "You see this girl? you touch her again and you die."