25: Tiesha And The Proposal

She panicked.

Then she threw the phone at Lowe who caught it. The male looked at her in confusion before placing the phone on his ear.

"Yo?"

Lowe's facial features hardened when he realized who was talking. "How many times imma tell ya to stop calling her?"

Tiesha didn't think Lowe knew Zane was the one who tried to kill her. You see, his real name was Jubril and Zane was his trap name. "She don't wanna talk to ya."

"Nah, Ya saying shit."

"I ain't ya bro motherfucker, imma kill you when I get ma hands on you."

"Date? fucking no."

"The fuck you saying Nigga?!" Lowe gave Tiesha the phone and stared at her as she placed the phone on her ear.

"Princess, I want a date with you," Jubril said over the phone.

"No," she replied at once.

"Remember that olive tree where we used to meet? be there tonight by 7 sharp."

"Boy you need your brain checked, I said no."

"If you come, I'll leave you alone forever. You and Ky'Mon will be off my radar. You know I mean it."

"Fuck off."

"7 pm princess, I'll be waiting." Then he cut the call. 

"So ya going?" Lowe asked.

Motiesha shrugged because honestly, she didn't know whether she should or not.

"Go where?" Koko inquired.

"Zane wants me to come see him, says he'll leave me alone forever."

"Oh."

For the rest of the day, Tiesha kept thinking. She really wanted him off her back but at the same time, she didn't know what he has planned for her.

Around 3, Kiesha was fully awake. The sisters were watching Spongebob in the living room when Lowe also came out of his room and Tiesha just knew her brother and her best friend had been doing all the nasty. He sat down from across his sisters and stared at Kiesha.

She looked at him. "What?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"The fuck ya doing with a white boy?" The male went straight to the point, Tiesha knowing Lowe wasn't going to let it go ever since Kiesha mentioned it. He only wanted her to feel better before he brought it up.

"He's my boyfriend."

"Was baby girl, cos ya ain't ever seeing him again."

"I love him."

"What do ya know about love Kiesha?" His voice was hard and she shrunk under his look holding a frown.

"Ya know how them whites feel about our kind? Are ya stupid?"

"He's not like that," she pouted.