9: Tiesha And The Hormones

Is it wrong?

To cheat on someone you're not dating? was the question running through Tiesha's head.

Koko came over to help her dress and lecture her which she, Tiesha really didn't mind.

"Fly, baby eagle," Koko said smiling.  Tiesha rolled her eyes waiting for Kareem's call. He called a few minutes later and she went out to meet him.

He whistled when he saw her.

"Damn ma, ya burning brighter than the sun."

His eyes raked her body shamelessly as she stared at him. She walked up to him and he licked his lips before opening the door of his car for her. He got in after her and began driving. After a while, he placed a hand on her thigh as they made light conversation.

Kareem was a total sweetheart.

They got to the cinema and started arguing over which movie to see. Tiesha had thought the girl picked the movie.

If nigga wanna watch horror jus so I cling to him, he very wrong, something in her said.

People were starting to stare at them like they were mad and Kareem just smirked. "Y'all don't mind us, my girlfriend don't wanna watch horror and imma try to convince her to."

Tiesha glared at him.

Just like Ky'Mon.

No, I ain't gonna think about that rude nigga.

She began to walk out of the cinema and he pulled her back letting her choose an action movie. They bought their snacks and went in but Kareem was only focused on her throughout the movie. He was drawing patterns on her thigh and playing with the hem of her dress.

"Ya know, this is one of the best rows to give a blowjob or get fingered."

Tiesha got wet instantly. She hadn't had sex in a long time and her bucket was now rusty. 

"Kareem," she groaned.

He laughed and let her finish the movie. When they went back to the car, the time was just a quarter to eight.

"Ya wanna go home?" He asked.

"Nah," she shook her head.

"Let's go to a club." He suggested which she agreed to. Kareem was a VIP so they let them in immediately. It was packed full and the lights were dim.

They got shots before he pulled her to the dance floor. "Ion dance, Kareem."

"Ya lying, c'mon." He said shaking her waist. She gave in and before she knew it, they were dancing. She was grinding against him and she felt his hard dick.

Oh, I'm getting dick tonight, Tiesha smirked.

"What the fuck?!" Someone yelled.

Tiesha knew that voice well and it made her groan internally.

"The fuck you doing here?" He asked as he approached them.

"With this nigga?!" He yelled.

"Ma, ya know this guy?" Kareem asked Tiesha.

"No," she said at once.

Tiesha didn't realize that was a bad mistake.

"Like fuck you don't know me. Turn off the damn music!" He yelled.

A guy quickly went over and told the DJ. Everywhere became silent and people began to murmur.

"Every fucking body, OUT!" He yelled. Tiesha sighed. Ky'mon ain't gonna be losing only his shit but also his voice.