19: Tiesha And The Confrontation

Motiesha woke up in a hospital bed.

Her head hurt like a bitch and she groaned as she touched it, feeling it bandaged. Her stomach and left arm were also bandaged.

Ky'Mon! She yelled in her head.

She looked around for the hospital bell but someone came inside before she could find it. 

"Baby!" The person yelled in joy.

Koko hugged Tiesha with tears. "Koko," Tiesha cried on her shoulder.

"You alright."
"Where's Ky'Mon?"

"He's fine but he ain't woke up yet," she said. 

"What time is it?"

"3 pm. You been in coma since yesterday morning and Lowe came this morning."

The talk of Tiesha's cousin coming to see her made her furious. "The nigga tried to kill me!"

"He didn't. When I heard yesterday morning, I went to his place and he swear he didn't do nothing."

"Really Koko?" Tiesha looked at her like she was stupid.

"He said he gon fuck me up and look, I'm in the hospital! Your common sense don't tell you he did it?"

"I know he didn't babe."

Just then, someone opened the door and Lowe walked in. "Mami," he rubbed the back of his neck and stared at Tiesha with guilt.

"Get out."

"I didn't do it."

"Really Lowe, you gon lie to my face?"

"I swear, I didn't do nun." He defended.

"Get out. Just get the fuck out before I call the police on you."

"Tie–" Koko started.

"Nah don't Tiesha me, my own brother tried to murder me," Tiesha stood up from bed and almost fell. She held the bed for support and Koko held her arm. Lowe tried to come towards her but she held up her hand to stop him. "Should have known. I fucking defend you every time in front of everyone and this is how you repay me?"

"I di–" Lowe began.

"Shut the fuck up, ion wanna hear anything from you. You're nothing but a junkie and a killer. And I hate you."

"Mami please." He begged. "I regret knowing you. I hate you so much and I wish you die a horrible death like the people you killed."

"And from today, I disown myself. I am no longer a fucking Kona-Reys."

Lowe's eyes became glassy. He stared at Tiesha before he looked at Koko then turned to leave. The door slammed shut with a loud bang, Tiesha wincing at the impact.  "That was harsh," Koko scolded. 

"He tried to kill me!"

"You think he gon come see you if he was the one that wanna kill you?"