24: Tiesha And The Trouble

"That girl had to be in trouble before he spoke to you huh? Stupid nigga," Koko rolled her eyes. 

"That's your baby daddy," Tiesha frowned at her.

"Well, my baby daddy is damn stupid."

It was evening and they were in Lowe's house. They were on the bed with sleeping Kiesha's head on Tiesha's lap. Tiesha couldn't leave her alone and Koko wanted to see her. 

"Tell me the whole shit about the baby daddy. How it ended up being Lowe," Tiesha spoke. 

"Kay so you know how me and Aziz been doing?"

"Yeah," Tieshs nodded. 

"I thought we was good but he still likes his baby mama, that Tacha's friend. The fuck is her name again?" Koko furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Norma?" Tiesha supplied. 

"Nah, the other tall one."
"Oh, Ayeesha?"

"Yeah her."
"He been screwing her?"

"Ion know but she been coming to Ky'Mon's mansion. Says it's for the kid, Khafilat."

"Awww baby," Tiesha held her hand. 

"Me and Khafilat was already bonding but baby girl just wants her mama and papa back together and I don't wanna seem like I'm the one coming in between."

"But you and Lowe. How?"

"When your accident happened, I was thinking the same thing you were thinking. I thought he was responsible so while you was in the hospital, I came to his house."

"Seriously?" Tiesha asked looking surprised.

Koko nodded and continued.

"So he said he didn't do it but I wasn't having it cos nigga threatened you and then the next day boom! ACCIDENT. Anyways he walked out on me saying he didn't have my time and then I followed him to his room and then we was shouting at each other but I was winning the shout and then he kissed me to shut me up and my body just came alive like I was on some high shit and it just happened."

"Wow."

"He got this cute piercing on his dick," Koko winked at Tiesha. 

"The fuck bitch? Didn't need to know that," Tiesha coiled in disgust.

"Shut up, you gon wake her," Koko scolded, pointing to Kiesha who was still sleeping peacefully.

Motiesha rolled her eyes and Koko laughed softly. "But after the whole shit, he convinced me he didn't do it."

"How?"

"You know Lowe ain't the churchy type but you know how serious he takes God."
"Yeah, I know."

"He swore on the Bible."

"When are you gonna tell him?" Tiesha asked instead.

Koko shrugged and looked away. 
"What?" Tiesha asked in confusion.

"You know how he is. Lowe don't want no baby."

"Nah, you're wrong. He don't want a relationship but he ain't gonna reject the baby. That's my nephew or niece too, you know so even if he rejects the baby, I'm here for you but I know he ain't gonna reject."

Koko sighed and looked at Kiesha.
"So wassup with you and Ky'Mon?"

"Since last night, nigga ain't called me. He getting pussy and ion give a fuck. I just regret giving mine up so easily."