58: Tiesha And The Kids

❄TIESHA❄

Four years later, Ky'Mon was bothering me for another baby.

"Just one more", he kissed my neck.

"One more what?, baby or sex?", i pushed him away gently.

I stood up from bed and Ky'Mon stood up after me wrapping his arms around my naked body.

"She grown, you know. Even your baby sis has two already", he grabbed my boobs and massaged them gently.

Yeah, Kiesha has two kids with Benjamin. She got pregnant in her last year in school which pissed Lowe off.

My cousin claimed he didn't like the guy but i had come to the conclusion that Lowe just don't like other niqqas around us.

Then about a year ago, she had another baby then had a small wedding and moved to Mexico with Benjamin and her two kids, Michael and Deborah.

"Nah, this is about you. You want another", i said.

"Yeah, no cap".

I turned to Ky'Mon and he grabbed my ass.

"Damn, your ass is so soft".

"And your dick is still hard".

He looked down at his dick and chuckled.
"KB always ready for you, Lil mama".

I rolled my eyes and walked into bathroom, Ky'Mon followed.

He started to caress my body as the shower head rained water.

"Chai stooop".

He ignored me as he sucked on my neck and played with my clit.

"She'll be back soon, stop".
"How soon?", he asked.

"Ten minutes".

"Fine", he grumbled then walked out.

I sighed as i closed my eyes in satisfaction. This past few years has been filled with drama but at least, i got my family and got to know who my real friends were.

I was lost in thought until i heard a shrill voice.

"Mommy!".

My eyes snapped open and i quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

Just as i stepped into the bedroom, she got off her dad who was lying on the bed, his hands under his head and ran straight for me.

I looked at Ky'Mon, he had put on some shorts and was busy on his phone.

"Mommy", she called again with a pretty smile.

"Hey baby", i knelt down to her level and kissed her cheek.

"How was your day mommy?", she hugged her arms around my neck.

"It was fine and yours?".

She shrugged.
"I met this boy-".