6: Tiesha And The Visit II

"King, we done countin'."

They were almost done with dinner when a guy came in. Ky'mon nodded his head. "How much?" Ky'Mon asked.

"8.4 Mil".

"Keep 5, Share the rest." Everyone carried on with their food and conversations as he spoke to the guy.

"Dreads delivered X."

"Bring me a sample."

The guy left and came back soon with a blue substance in a small transparent sachet. He opened it and took a tiny bit with a small spoon. He swallowed it and moaned. "Pure pleasure," he declared.

"What's that?" Tiesha, full of curiosity asked.

"Best-selling drug in the city." He replied.

"How many cartons?" Kymon turned to the guy.

"30, 10 in each."

"How much he want?"

"300 grand." Tiesha's eyes widened but she kept quiet.

"Give it to him."

"How much we gon sell it?"
"12 hundred."

"Why?"

Kymon stopped sucking on the chicken bone and looked at Tiesha who had spoken. "You say sumfin, Lil mama?"

"Why you wanna sell for 1,200?"
"Why not?"

"The total gon be 360 thousand dollars and your gain gon be 60 thousand so why not 1,500 and you can get 450 thousand and your gain will be 150. It's the best-selling drug, right? So people gon be rushing it and you say It's limited."

By now, everyone was already looking at her. Ky'Mon looked at her and then said, "You smart."

"1700." He told the guy and he left.

"What?" She asked him annoyed.

"Perfect TrapQueen." He said with a smirk.

"King wanna wife her up," Zyante snickered.

"Cheers to the married life," some random person said.

Huh? Tiesha was sure they weren't talking about her. "Hol up, hol up, hoool up. He wanna wife who up?" She held her hands up.

"You, Lil mama."

She rolled her eyes and stood up then went to sit in the living room so she could watch TV. "Wine?" Ky'Mon offered sitting beside her.

She took the glass from him but gave him a look and he laughed. "It's not drugged."

She nodded then sipped.

"Good wine," she muttered.

"Why you hate me?" He asked her.

"Ion hate you."

"So why you give a nigga attitude?"