40: Tiesha And The Shagging

🔥KY'MON🔥

Tiesha's pussy been on strike for nine months.

Nine fucking months, I've been beating my meat.

I knew she was already going through alot with the baby and the birth and i didn't wanna stress her pussy.

Yeah, she gives me head from time to time but it ain't the same with the real thing.

My princess, Esther is now six months.

My joygiver, my happiness.

Tiesha didn't mind as long as i wasn't cheating. She was ready for me anytime but i just didn't think i want to.

Not anymore!.

I can't handle this shit anymore. My dick was gonna fall off if i don't get some action.

It was Saturday so i went to check on my traps. I decided to smoke pot.

"King, you finna walk home with your head", one of my boys said.

I gave him the finger as someone passed me the shisha pot. I took in a big whiff and let the smoke come out through my nose. I smoked for about thirty minutes until i emptied the pot then decided to head home straight.

I got home and pulled off my shirt before i even got to my room then I threw the shirt on the floor before emptying my pockets as I opened the door and found Tiesha making the bed and dropping my things on the dresser. I took out my gun and unloaded it before throwing it in the laundry basket.

She was putting on Yoga tank top and tight yoga leggings and no bra.

Her side boobs were on display.

I threw the shirt in the laundry basket and hugged her from behind.

She giggled and rubbed my arm as i kissed her neck.
"You're back early", she said.

I turned her around and kissed her lips.
"I missed you guys".

"Did you smoke?".

"Just a little", i looked over her shoulder.

"I don't think so. You look stoned", she said staring at me.

"I'm fiinnee. Where Honey at?".
"She went out with Isaac".

I stared at her.
What the fuck was she thinking?.

"What the fuck were you thinking letting him take her out?. She's just a baby. You know how many people wanna kidnap her?. You know how many people wanna use her against me?".

"Ky'Mon relax, they went with Killer and Zyante".

I breathed in relief but still rolled my eyes and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"You know she's safe, stop worrying", she said.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed hard.
"Can't help it".

She smiled and turned around to walk away but i pulled her back with her leggings.

No underwear.