37: Tiesha And The Birth I

Tiesha 👆

TIESHA❄

I was six months pregnant when Koko gave birth.

She was just seven months pregnant when Lowe called me that she had been rushed to the hospital.

I had rushed immediately to the hospital.

"Ion know what to do mami, we was sleeping and she screamed. It ain't even her time yet", Lowe had panicked.

"Hey calm down. She'll be fine".

"I can't lose her, my life was finally making sense. I need to beg her, she can't just leave me".

"It's okay, Lowe".

We could hear Koko's screams in the labor room and it wasn't helping Lowe's situation at all.

"I need to know what's going on in there. I can't d-".

"Elijah, breathe slowly. You're making me worried too. She's my best friend and i know she's strong. Nothing will happen to her or the baby".

"You're making my baby worried about her cousin", i rubbed my belly and he sighed.

"Sorry Esther", he whispered.

Yeah, we've named the baby. We did the scan a while back and found out it's a girl so Ky'Mon named her Esther because he believes she's a queen and I've decided to name her Honey because she's my Honey.

It ain't stupid, Ky'Mon didn't complain so we keeping the name.

So Esther Honey Bells.

Lowe sat down and rested his head on the wall. Koko screams echoed in the hospital halls and he pushed his fingers into his ears trying to block out the sounds.

And then, we heard a tiny cry.

Lowe shot up from the chair.
"See?, everything is fine", I said.

"I can't hear her voice nomore", he said looking at the door frantically.

A nurse walked out and he grabbed her immediately.
"What happened?".

The nurse looked scared.
"She's fine. The Baby is fine too".

Lowe let her go as he breathed heavily and she quickly ran away.

The doctor came out and smiled at us.
"It's a boy".

"Fuck, I know that".

I rolled my eyes and spoke.
"How's she and the baby?".

"She's fast asleep. She only had the premature birth because of stress".

"Stress?", i looked at Lowe who looked very guilty.

"Yes", the doctor continued.

"Her body couldn't handle the stress so it gave up on keeping the baby. Luckily the baby was strong enough but since he's premature, his body weighs smaller than a normal child so he's currently in the incubator".

"Will he be fine?".
"He will, you have nothing to worry about", the doctor smiled.

He took us to where the baby was and Lowe smiled.
"That's my seed right there".

That was a week ago.

We were in the living room with the baby in Koko's arms and Kofi sleeping soundly on my lap.