54: Tiesha And The Gore II

❄TIESHA❄

Ky'Mon took off his hoodie and plugged in the electric iron.

"King, his tongue", Money maker said. 

"Not yet, he gon need it to chew his nuts", Ky'Mon waved a hand in dismissal.

My eyes widened.
What was Ky'Mon planning?.

JD was talking but no sound came out. I could see the iron getting hot as Ky'Mon stared at JD who was being held down by Luke. 

Ky'Mon pressed the iron on JD's left chest.

I covered my mouth with my hands in shock as the shirt burnt and the iron pressed into his chest.

JD screams couldn't be heard.

Just the rattling of the chair but Luke was doing his best to press him down.

The smell of burning flesh filled the air and i almost choked.

Ky'Mon removed the iron and i stared at JD's chest. JD glared at Ky'Mon with spite as Ky'Mon dropped the iron.

Killer then untied JD and placed his hands on a table as Ky'Mon took an axe.

Ky'Mon wasted no time in cutting off all his fingers, one hand at a time.

No, this couldn't be happening. I was watching live butchering of a human being. None of them felt bad.

It was like they had no conscience. All of them just looked on as Ky'Mon cut off the fingers.

Ky'Mon then stood straight with the axe in one hand and snapped his fingers. Killer stripped JD naked as tears fell down his eyes. 

Then Luke held JD's hands behind him as Killer bent down with a knife in his hand.

I had no idea what he was doing as his back was turned to me. But anguish spread on JD's face as his eyes widened. 

When killer stood up, i saw something that looked like a sausage and two small round balls. 

My eyes widened and i gasped loudly.

Then Killer shoved it down JD's throat and i felt bile rise in my throat.

JD gagged but Killer covered his mouth to stop him from spitting it out. He also blocked JD's nose so he couldn't breathe forcing the disgusting thing down his throat.

Luke then tied JD to a spinning wheel. Looking at JD made me want to tear my eyes out. He looked inhumane.

Ky'Mon went over to where the axes were and dropped the one he was holding and picked a new one. 

"You touched her", Ky'Mon flipped the axe towards JD and the axe cut his ankle dismembering his feet from his body.

Ky'Mon picked another axe and caressed it. He had the look of a killer, an intent to kill but make you suffer for it first.

"You defiled her", Ky'Mon launched the second axe and it cut off the other feet.

I looked at JD who was screaming in silent pain. Ky'Mon just smirked as he picked another axe.