59: Tiesha And The Argument

❄TIESHA❄

Few weeks later, Ky'Mon and Esther's argument had gotten heated and Ky'Mon was currently winning even though she was giving him a very hard time.

We were having dinner. Esther and i were putting on Ky'Mon's shirts.

The hem swept on the floor wehn she walked while mine reached mid thigh.

"If i see your goddamned ass near that boy, imma  lock your stubborn ass in a fucking room. I see you want to be homeschooled".

Esther pushed her food back and got out of the dining chair.

She turned around to walk away.

"Get back here, I'm talking to you!".

She turned around, took the hem in her hands and carried it like a princess putting on a ball gown. Then she walked to him and stood in front of him with a frown.

"Don't fucking give me attitude, i ain't your mama", he said and i frowned at that. 

"You just five, what the hell do you know about boys?".

"I know that Haz is just a friend that is a boy that i like", she looked him in the eye.

"Haz, what kind of stupid name is that for a boy?", he glowered.

"His name is Gehazi".

"Oh so you after a boy whose ancestor betrayed their boss?, you're after a betrayer and a liar and a thief?".

"Drama queen", i rolled my eyes.

Ky'Mon glared at me and Esther smiled.
"He doesn't have leprosy so how do you know his ancestor betrayed their boss?".

Ky'Mon rubbed his chin and pointed a finger at her.

"Hol up, so you telling me to my face that you have a boyfriend?".

Esther said nothing and just stared at him. The way she looked at him gave him an answer.

Ky'Mon sighed and stood up then turned to me.

"Talk to your daughter before i do something both of you won't like".

I sucked on my chicken bone as i locked eyes with my husband.

Then he rolled his eyes and walked out. I lowered the chicken bone to Happy who was sitting at my feet.

Esther huffed.

"Why are you fighting him on this?, who's this boy that's making you like this?".

"I ain't doing this because of him", she replied.

"Then why?".

"I want daddy to know I'm a feminist and i wanna fight for my rights".

I arched an eyebrow at her.
"Where did you hear that?".

"My friend, Marcie. She said she used to have six bodyguards but her aunt taught her how to be a feminist so she fought her daddy on it and she won".