11: Tiesha And The Apology

Today was going to be a great day.

Tiesha could sense it. She dressed up and decided to visit her cousin, Lowe, and her sister as she would be spending the weekend with them. When she got to the trap, she went straight to Lowe's office. People greeted her as she walked by. She knocked on Lowe's door and then went in.

A young lady was inside wearing lingerie which made Tiesha roll her eyes. The lady was rolling a blunt for Lowe who sat watching her. He stood up and smiled at Tiesha then gave her a tight hug.

"Missed ya, Mami." He said.

Tiesha hugged him and then slapped his back. He released her instantly, frowning at her. 

"Ya finna break ma back."

"How Kareem get my digits?" She glared at him.

Lowe smiled then wrapped his hands around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder.

"Ya know I luv ya righ'?" He said in a baby voice, making the young lady glance up in amusement.

"Nah, ion know." Tiesha pushed him away and he sat on his desk staring at her.

"Tiesh c'mon, it was bou' time ya gave him a chance. Ya wilding with Ky'Mon and ion want ya ta."

"Why?" She asked.

He motioned for the girl to leave before he spoke again.

"That nigga is dangerous, ya don't know the shit he do and ion want ya caught up in it. Kareem is a damn straight nigga and he gon do you right."

"So Kareem don't do shit?"

"He do, just not as bad. Ya letting Ky'Mon get ta ya. How ya gon let him claim you in front of Kareem?"

Tiesha sighed. "Kareem told you?"

"Damn right."

"Ion know Lowe, Imma need to apologize to Kareem." She aaid as he checked his phone then he smiled dubiously.

"What?" She asked.

He shook his head. "Ya done chose a college for Kiesha?"

"Nah, her choice."

"What she wanna study?"

"Psychology."

"She wanna study human brain?" He asked looking dumbly surprised.

"No, that's neu–"

"Why she wanna study brains? she trynna understand niggas?"

Tiesha smacked her forehead. "Studyofhumanbehaviour." She said at once.

"Oh," he said then fell silent before he spoke again. "Why she wanna study people's lives? she should watch blogs."

"Lowe."

"Hmmm?"

"Shut up." He nodded his head and then sat down. He tapped the weed on his desk. Tiesha rolled her eyes but did it anyway.