20: Tiesha And The Drama

Two days later, Motiesha was still in Ky'Mon's house.

Koko had told her to go beg Lowe but Tiesha insisted that she couldn't, she didn't know how to. He hates her, Tiesha just knew he didn't want to see her. The only thing that could ever hurt Lowe was family and she had done just that. "Baby, you need to see him. He's hurting."

"I know but I can't go cos I was the one who hurt him."

"You don't understand Tiesha, nigga ain't himself. He just holed up in his house. Kiesha said he been refusing her calls, says she's worried."

"Yeah, she called me. Told her he's just busy."

"That's a stupid lie bitch. Kiesha know Lowe gon drop everything for her. You telling her he's busy gonna make her suspicious," Koko rolled her eyes. 

"I can't beg him, Koko."

"You can't or you won't?"

"He won't forgive me."
"How you gon know that if you never tried? Listen to me, family will always stay with you. Husband may leave you but family gonna stay."

"But–"

"But nothing empty head. Look, I like Ky'Mon but are you telling me you choosing Ky'Mon over Lowe?"

"No," Tiesha frowned.

"You sure? Lowe been there for you before Ky'Mon ever came. Yeah, Lowe is a psycho but he loves you and he gon do anything for you. You hurt his feelings, the least you can do is apologize Tiesha. If you desert him, who gon be there for him? Not me, not Kiesha. You know why? cos you understand him most. Even when I accuse him, you defend him."

Tiesha sighed dejectedly. "Okay, I'll go."
"That's my girl," Koko hugged her friend. 

"But go with me," Tiesha said immediately.
"Sure. Tomorrow is Saturday, we can go tomorrow." Tiesha nodded and hugged her. 

The next day, they were on their way to Lowe's house. At the gate, the camera scanned them before the gates opened. Koko parked the car then they went inside. Lowe was nowhere to be found. "Boss ain't around," a maid said.

"I know he's around and tell him he better come down before I break into his room and make him fire you." Koko snapped at her. 

The maid quickly went away to get him. Some minutes later, Lowe came down in three-quarter jeans and no shirt. His beard looked unshaven and his shoulders were slouching. He didn't look happy but he looked like he was trying to hide it. "How ya doing Choco?" He hugged Koko.

"I'm good."

He looked at his cousin but didn't come towards her.  "Hey." He gave her a small smile.

Why is he not angry? Tiesha thought.

"Hey," her voice was quiet when she replied.

"So what can I do for ya?" He asked as he sat across the two ladies.

"I came to apologize," Tiesha said instantly before Koko could talk. 

He looked at her and scoffed. "For?"

"...accusing you."
"That's all?"