27: Tiesha And The Make Up I

Maheera 👆

"Kousarat is Maheera's mom."

Kousarat

Kousarat.

They were back at the mansion but they were still inside the car.

"Kousarat and Katoria are my sisters."

Katoria

Katoria

"You think I'm stupid?"
"Yeah, damn stupid." He rolled his eyes.

"Fuck this shit." Tiesha tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Nah, listen to me. Kousarat is my elder sis and Toria is my baby sister. We four actually, two boys and two girls. Ever heard of Makanaki?"

"Makanaki aka top dog?" She squinted her eyes.

"So you knew him," Ky'Mon smirked.
"Duh, the realest thug."

"Yeah, that was my brother."
"Your brother?" She looked at him in skepticism.

"My ma died when she gave birth to Toria. When she was about ten years old, Dad was gunned down, and that's when my brother started suspecting something. He took my sisters and flew them out of the country to the other side of the planet."

"Wait, Makanaki was killed with my parents," Tiesha announced.

"Yeah and Lowe's parents. That stupid money heist Zane's parents pulled, stole every thug king and queen's money then blamed it on them. Makanaki told me before he died and I told Lowe."

"You told Lowe?"

"Yeah, that was the first time I met him. Where were you after it happened?"

"Lowe took me and Kiesha into hiding."

Ky'Mon nodded. "No wonder I didn't see you those times. Anyway, Lowe and I proved their innocence and Zane's parents was killed."