52: Tiesha And The Travel

❄TIESHA❄

A week later and everything was as well as it could be. 

Ky'Mon was going to Mexico City with Killer and Zyante leaving Money maker in charge.

"I'll be back in three days, Lil mama".

"No", i wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my hips.

"You and Esther stay indoors, don't go nowhere, no visitors except Koko".

I frowned and he squeezed my bum.
"For your safety, Lil mama", he kissed my forehead and put on his wrist watch.

"So what should i be doing until you're back if I'm not allowed to go out?".

"Plan our wedding", he put on his shirt and i pushed him on the bed. 

Before he could understand what was happening, his back had already landed on the bed and i straddled him.

"The fuck Tiesha?", he tried to stand up but i pressed his shoulders down into the bed.

He closed his eyes as his head hit the soft bed. I placed my hands on his lower stomach close to his dick and played with the hair growing there.

Ky'Mon placed his hands on my thighs and stared at me. 

I pulled my top up and placed my hands on each side of his head.

"Lil mama, I c-", i placed the nipple in his mouth shutting him up. 

I grabbed his dick with one hand and he groaned with my nipple still in his mouth.

His dick was already hard so i massaged it gently. Then i tipped my underwear to one side and Ky'Mon looked at me. 

I knew why he was looking at me like that. He hasn't touched me since the Zane incident. I mean he has but not down there.

"You sure?", he asked me gently.

I nodded and he raised hips a little letting me pull down his jeans and briefs. I pulled it off completely and raised his shirt up. 

Then i raised my ass up as he held his dick for me and i slowly lowered myself on it.

Ky'Mon groaned and i moaned with both our eyes closed. 

"Fuck, I've missed this pussy".

I pulled off my top then placed my hands on his chest as i bounced on his dick.

Then i used one arm to cup my boobs and placed the other in my hair.

Ky'Mon wrapped his hands around my waist as my ass bounced on his thighs.
"That's the shit, baby girl".

I threw my head back as i rotated my hips then i bounced some more and Ky'Mon slapped my ass. 

Then he pulled me under him and took off his shirt then kissed my neck before sucking on my boobs. He looked at me and ashed. 

"How you want it?".

"Rough", i replied.

He smirked and kissed my lips before slamming hard into me.

"Ky'Mon!", i screamed.

"That's the name baby girl", he said in my neck as he fucked me. 
.
I wrapped my arms around his neck as my boobs danced.

"Faster Chai".

He went faster and i dug my nails into his back.
"Oh yes daddy".

"You missed this dick huh?", he looked into my eyes as he continued pounding into me. 

"Yesssss", i moaned.

Ky'Mon pulled me back on him and continued fucking me from underneath. I grabbed my boobs in my hands and he grabbed my braids in his hand. 

"Holy Fuck, this pussy", Ky'Mon groaned.

"Ky'Mon, Ky'Mon, Ky'Mon, Ky'Mon, Ky'Mon".

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled it down so he could kiss me. His other hand grabbed my ass. 

"Milk that dick, Lil mama", he slapped my ass harder.

"Stop holding back, Tiesha", he growled and i obeyed as i came all over his dick, Ky'Mon cumming with me. 

He rested his hands on my thighs and i rested my head on his shoulder.

We both panted as we came down from our high. 

Then Ky'Mon turned his face to look at me as his hand held my waist and other caressed my back. 

"You okay, Lil mama?".

"Hmmm", i was too tired to reply verbally. 

"You feel better now?, i mean you just gave me your Pussy".

I sighed and caressed his chest.
"I'm actually sorry it took me this long. I know you're different, it just took my body this long to realize it".

"Wait, so you ain't scared of my touch anymore?".
"I'm not".

Ky'Mon sat up resting his elbows on the bed and i sat up too, his dick still in me. 

"Your past don't hurt no more?", he asked gently like he was afraid to touch a sour spot. 

"It still does but not as much as before. Preya helped me look at the good side. I have you, Honey, Koko and Lowe. I'm the Queen of the Bells empire. I gotta learn to move on and not let it weigh me down".

Ky'Mon kissed my neck.
"Guess that Indian woman knows how to do her job well", he said making me roll my eyes. 

"I'm happy for you, Lil mama but if you still feel some kinda way, just tell me. I won't push you and I'll wait". 

"It's fine, I'm fine. Thank you for being understanding", i hugged him.

"Massage those twins for me", he said. 

I grabbed my boobs with my two hands and massaged gently. He looked at me intently and he licked his lips slowly.

"I got a question, Lil mama".

"Yeah?", his eyes moved away from boobs to my face.

"Did she teach you any Kama Sutra?".

I dropped my boobs and smacked his chest lightly making him chuckle.

I stood up from his dick and my cum flowed out of me unto his dick and thighs. His dick hair was soaked. 

"Look at all that cream", he smirked.

A knock resounded on the door and we both looked at it. 

"King, the jet is ready", a voice said. 

Ky'Mon stared at my body before answering.

"Gimme thirty".

He stood up and followed me into the shower.

He eyed my body from head to toe as i turned on the shower.

"Ky'Mon you have to leave in thirty minutes", i said as he knelt down and raised one of my legs over his shoulder.

"Lil mama, i need twenty".