51: Tiesha And The Recovery

❄TIESHA❄

Few weeks later, i was in preya's office with Ky'Mon next to me. 

I hadn't even begun the story and he was looking at me some kind of way.

"Mr Bells, please don't make your stare so obvious", Preya said as i shifted in my seat.

Ky'Mon turned to glare at her but said nothing.

"Tiesha, it's fine. Just like you told me".

I nodded and began the story. Even though it was still very painful, it was much easier this time.

By the time i was done, Ky'Mon was calm. 

What was he thinking?.

What does he think of me?.

Ky'Mon just kept nodding his head as Preya spoke to him. 

His face was hard but he was trying to maintain a neutral face which even made him look more like a person on a kill mission. 

It was finally time to go home and Ky'Mon didn't say anything the way home. I knew he was thinking and i didn't wanna bother him.

"I'm going to kill them", he suddenly said and his voice sounded grave.

But he wasn't talking to me, he was talking to himself.

"Every bastard that touched my woman", his hand gripped the steering wheel tight.

I sighed and kept quiet.

When we got home, we got down from the car and he pulled me by my waist into his chest before i could walk in. 

"I'm going to the trap, I'll be back later".

I nodded as i looked at his chest.

"I don't see you differently Lil mama, You still my Queen, my wife and my baby mama so stop over thinking".

He lifted my chin up slowly.
"Smile for daddy".

I gave him a small smile and he licked his lips.
"We gon work on that smile when i get back".

He kissed me deeply before he left. 

I went straight up to sleep. Koko called and asked how i was. Mama B also called. I didn't tell Kiesha though, i didn't want her to be worried. 

It was late at night when Killer, Isaac and Zyante walked in while i was dozing off waiting for Ky'Mon.

They were literally stained with blood from head to toe.

"What happened?", i frowned.

"King happened. We took out three of Zane's biggest traps. It was a bloodbath", Isaac explained as Killer went into the kitchen.

"I got eleven", Isaac snickered.

"You still a boy, i got seventeen", Zyante rolled his eyes.