38: Tiesha And The Birth II

❄TIESHA❄

Ky'Mon was pissed.

At money maker.

"Niqqa stole ten grand. I ain't mad he took it, I'm just mad he didn't tell me. I had to gun down the wrong person and now that's on me".

It was late at night as he just came home. He was sitting at the edge of the bed and i was massaging his shoulders, trying to calm him down.

"I feel so bad, he was a promising young man. Aziz been acting shady lately. Ever since he got back with his bitchass baby mama, I know that hoe been telling him to steal from me".

"So what are you going to do about it?".

"I already gave him a warning, he's gone if he try shit like that again".

"You ain't scared he's gonna rat you out?".

"Then he know he's going six feet under".

It has been two months since Koko gave birth.
"How long have you known him?", i asked.

"He ran away from home and Makanaki took him in. He was the only i could vibe well with at that time".

"What about Zyante and Isaac?".

"I got Zyante after he cracked a code for me. Isaac came on his own".

"Killer and Dreads?".

He chuckled softly.
"You're mentioning people close to me".

"Yeah".
"Killer was my college mate and Dreads is just one of the dealers I trust. He can get me anything. Weapons, drugs, people, loyalty".

"You went to college?".
"I have a masters degree in business management".

"And I'm a drop out in marketing", i pouted.
"You wanna go back?".

I got off the bed gently, holding the hem of my maxi dress in my hand.

"No need. I didn't think i needed it at that time and i don't really need it anymore. With our parents dead, Kiesha growing and Lowe very busy, i had to be the mother figure for both of them".

I went into the toilet to pee, i could feel some. pains in my lower stomach. When i came out, Ky'Mon was taking off his clothes as i went to the vanity mirror.

Suddenly, he grabbed my boobs from behind.

I screamed as i felt my stomach turn.
"Ky'Mon don't be scaring me like that".

He turned me around and grabbed my ass.
"Your fat ass be screaming for nothing".

Esther kicked my stomach and i grabbed Ky'Mon's shoulder.

"What's wrong?".

I answered him by raising my dress up.
"Ew, when you start peeing on your body?".

"That's not pee Ky'Mon".
"Then it's what?".

"ISAAC!", i screamed instead.

Isaac came inside and looked at me. He saw me panting, breathing in heavily.