45: Tiesha And The Breakfast

❄TIESHA❄

I still wasn't talking to Koko.

It's been a week since that fight and Koko hasn't called once and i didn't bother to call her. 

Lowe would come over sometimes to pick up Esther and have her play date with Daquan.

He said he didn't give a fuck if the mothers were fighting, he wasn't going to allow the relationship between the two kids get ruined. 

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hand. 

I was almost done cooking Ky'Mon's breakfast when i felt him wrap his arms around me. 

"Good morning, Queen", he kissed my neck.

"Morning King", i turned around and kissed him properly.

"I told you not to bother, Lil mama", he kissed my forehead.

"I won't have to bother if you would just eat on time", i replied.

Before i got pregnant with Esther, i had noticed Ky'Mon doesn't eat on time. Not because there's no food but because he's always too busy to remember food so he ends up eating around 2 pm everyday.

Well except on weekends.

So i took it upon myself to make sure he eats every morning before going to work and to also pack him some snacks. 

At least something to munch on if he can't have a proper meal. 

"Thanks lil mama", he grinned.

Ky'Mon smacked my ass before he turned around to go and have his bath then came back to the dining room to eat. 

He ate while i packed his snacks. 

Then my phone rang. I picked the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello?", i said.

"You done giving attitude? Cos i miss you".

"Really?", i rolled my eyes. 

"Yes. Meet me at the park by 12, bring Honey".
"I'm not coming".

"Why?, what exactly you mad for?".
"That you didn't tell me about Heaven".

"Don't let that hoe come between us, babe. Look, i just didn't tell you cos i knew Ky'Mon ain't gonna give in, not in the next hundred years".

"This isn't about Ky'Mon", Ky'Mon looked at me as i mentioned his name and he arched an eyebrow.

"This is about us. You my best friend, we tell each other everything".

"Fine, I'm sorry".
"I know".

"Cmon, don't you miss me?", she whined.

"I miss you baby", i smiled and Ky'Mon's hand hung midair. 

He stared at me and kissed his teeth. 

I walked over to him and he pulled me on his lap immediately. I put the call on speaker.

"Sooo let's meet later at the park huh?, Daquan misses his godmother and sister".

"He saw her yesterday", Ky'Mon's left hand stayed around my waist as he continued to eat with his right hand. 

"I swear he's getting addicted to her".

"Hmm hmmn. Anyways I'll be there".
"Thanks boo, i love you".

"I love you too", i said then cut the call.

Then i turned to Ky'Mon.
"Why do you get jealous so easy huh?", i asked him.