5: Tiesha And The Visit I

Kofi-Sang 👆

★★★★★

"We gon be late, girlfriend," Koko said.

"Almost done," Tiesha replied. "Don't know why we dressing so bad," she whined.

"Cos I need to impress him and I didn't wanna dress alone."  Koko pouted.

"  Koko pouted

"Fine, let's go

"Fine, let's go."

They got to the sitting room and Lowe whistled. "Ya dripping mamas."

"I wanna come," Kiesha whined.

Koko gave Lowe a look but he didn't notice because he was busy licking his lips and rubbing his hands together. "OK Kiesha, don't burn down the house. You feel lonely? Go to Lowe's."

"If I catch you near that bitch and her sis, you gon die." Kiesha rolled her eyes and smacked her lips.

"Whateves."

Lowe smacked her ass. "Bubba!" Kiesha held her ass in pain.

"Don't be talking shit to ya sis," he scolded.

She pouted and ran to her room.

"Thanks." Tiesha kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"Ya welcome."

As Kiesha didn't really grow up around their father, Lowe was the only father figure in her life and he took the role seriously. He used to spank her butt a lot when she was little to scold her and he hasn't stopped. Tiesha kept telling him Kiesha was grown so he can't do that anymore but he simply wouldn't listen to her.

Koko gave him a side hug and ran outside. "One," he said.

"One," Tiesha replied and followed Koko.