49: Tiesha And The Therapy I

🔥KY'MON🔥

Something was wrong with Tiesha.

She don't let me touch her, she squeezes her legs together and she always looking behind her.

I don't know what that fucker did to her and she ain't talking.

Esther's got two Elites tailing her even when she's with Tiesha. That was how i knew they was kidnapped.

By the time i got there, that already dead niqqa had escaped through the window. I didn't know what he had done to my woman.

At the hospital, the doctor said there was no penetration so i don't know why Tiesha was scared of my touch.

Sometimes, she would wake up in the middle of the night crying.

She ain't opening up to me, she ain't opening up to Koko and she ain't opening up to Lowe.

I had to take her to a therapist but she ain't budging. We was at the house and i was trying to convince her to go.

"I'm fine Ky'Mon, i don't need no therapy".

I rolled my eyes.
"You sure?".

She nodded and i slowly caressed her thigh with my fingers and she tried to close her legs.

Her back hit the wall and i forcefully yet gently spread her legs.

"Ky'Mon", her eyes held fear.

I dipped my hand in her underwear and she started crying as she tried to push me away.

"Please stop", she begged.

I sighed and let her go. Then i handed her my hoodie and she wore it over her skirt.

"Car, now. No arguments", i commanded.

She sighed as she walked after me.

We got to the hospital and she was ushered in. She spent about thirty minutes before the therapist also called me in.

"Well Mr Bells, your wife requires Pyschodynamic therapy. From what I've discovered, she's suffering from some type of emotional trauma and she doesn't know how to express it or should i say she can't let go of it. That's why she's shut everyone out".

"The fuck you talking about?", i frowned.

"I'm saying she needs some type of outlet and that's what we have to find".

"What's wrong with her exactly?", i rolled my eyes.

"Her experience made her that way. You need to find a way to get to her", the doctor said as she looked at her.

Tiesha squirmed in her seat and looked at me.

"I would like to have a word with you alone", the therapist looked at me then at her.

Tiesha sighed and walked out.

The therapist brought out a record player.
"I would like you listen to this", the woman said then played it.

"Are you mad at your husband?", that was the therapist's voice.

"No, I'm not".

"Do you love him?".
"Yes, I love Ky'Mon with all of my heart".

"And you know as your husband, he loves you as much as he loves your body".

"Yes, I know that".

"So Mrs Bells, why won't you let your husband love your body?".

"Please i don't want to talk about this", Tiesha's voice was beginning to shake.

"Mrs Bells, there's nobody here. It's just you and i. You know he would never hurt you".

I heard the scrapping of chairs in the background.
"I don't want to talk please".

"Mrs Bells, Please wait".

The therapist stopped the recorder and looked at me.
"There is something seriously wrong with her and if she doesn't talk, I fear something worse might happen".

"Then do something about it, it's your fucking job".

"She'll have her sessions three times in a week. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but i advice you try to get to her in your own way. You have to take it slow and easy, do not push her".

I nodded and sucked my lower lip in.
"Does she sleep well?".

I shook my head and the woman nodded then wrote something on a paper.

"Get her these drugs, it'll help her sleep better. Personally, I'll advice she comes with someone else she trusts".

"The fuck is wrong with me?", i glared at her.

"I've realized she has a problem with talking when she's around you".

"So you saying I'm the cause of her p-".
"Not at all, Mr Bells".

"Don't interrupt me", i growled.

"She also needs some space".
"Nah, i ain't giving her that. I ain't letting her out of my sight".

The therapist sighed and i snatched the paper before walking away.

After a while, we was done and on our way home.

I called Zyante immediately.
"Yes?", i asked.

"Yer the one calling and yer asking me?", he retorted.

"Answer me", i snapped.

"Not yet. Dude seemed to have disappeared off the radar. He was last seen in Afghanistan", he replied.

"Then check Halfgangnistan", i said very annoyed at him.

"On it, King".

Then i called Money maker.
"Find me Joe. I don't care if he's in hell, make a deal with the devil and get me Joe. Two days".

When we got home, Tiesha stripped and went to bath. Honey was currently staying with them Koko to give Tiesha some time to recover.

When she finished bathing, she went to eat and then sat down to watch TV.

Then it was time to sleep. I gave her the drugs and wrapped her in my arms.

"Lil mama".
"Yes?".

"Talk to me please".

She looked at me and bit her lower lip. This ain't the Tiesha i know.

I took her hand and placed it on my dick.
"Ky'Mon", she called.

"Nah, just rub", i said knowing she would want to do more when i get hard.

She nodded and rubbed slowly. Then she grabbed my dick and it twitched in her hand making her giggle.

I caressed her nipple through her nightie and she looked at me.

"It's King Lil mama, it's your niqqa touching you. Remember when i came to your house and you let me sleep on your boobs?".

"Yes", she nodded.

"Remember how i played with them?".
She shook her head and i pulled her under me. Then i whispered in her ear.

"Let me show you".

I began slowly as i twirled my tongue around her nipple before sucking on it.

Tiesha let me play with her body as i touched each part of her body painfully slow. Slower than I've ever been since i met her.

But i didn't go below her waist, i knew how she still felt so i was gonna have to be very patient.

Until finally, she let me kiss her to sleep.

Sooooo would you like me to write about Tiesha's recovery (which I'll squeeze into one chapter) or just skip it altogether?.

Also, i got a job! 😊.

I work at a Bakers Confectionery although i think my boss' husband is a flirt. 😐