21: Tiesha And The Secrets I

Motiesha missed Lowe.

Even after one month, he still wouldn't talk to her and she missed him greatly. She had tried to call him but he blocked her number. She had told his second in command, Josiah to help her talk to him and Lowe almost shot the man in anger.

And then, there was Ky'Mon. Always coming back home late everyday. He had told Tiesha he was busy at the traps, always one excuse or the other, she presumed. She didn't wanna seem like she was being clingy so she just let it go.

One day, during her girl's day out with her friends, Heaven and Nevaeh had tried to talk to Lowe too but he just ignored them. "Damn, your cousin is so thick headed," Nevaeh said.

"Thick headed," Heaven smirked.

"You're nasty,"Tiesha rolled her eyes.
"I ain't said nothing," Heaven put her hands up.

"So what you gonna do? You twos always act like them boyfriend and girlfriend. This feels like you done broke up."

"She ain't dating her cousin."

"I never said she was."

"I think imma keep pressing on him, he'll ignore me if i go to the trap so I'll have to go to the house."

"I see you glowing," Heaven commented.
"So we heard you fucking Bells?" Nevaeh looked at Tiesha.

Tiesha sighed and licked her lips.
"Yeah, she fucking him."

"You're fucking them biggest TrapKing, how that feel?"

Tiesha shrugged and they rolled their eyes. "I want his dick too, threesome?" Heaven asked.

"Shut the fuck up Heaven, you're disgusting," Tiesha looked at her friend in distaste.

"Oh but sucking on Koko's boobs ain't disgusting?"

"That was one time and i was drunk!"

"Girl chill, I'm just pushing them buttons."
"Leave her alone, Heaven," Nevaeh scolded.

"You like him that much huh? Imma back off then."
"Don't you want Lowe no more?" Tiesha asked.

"I screwed him once but that's all."
"You fucked my cousin?"

"Yeah, in his office. He was great tho but nigga told me he ain't looking for relationship."

"Jesus Christ Heaven, you're a hoe," Tiesha lamented.

"Yeah, you should be called Hell. You never told me you banged him," Nevaeh frowned.

"I wanna try white dick," Heaven said, ignoring them.

"They ain't got big machinery like them boys."

"It ain't about the length, It's about the skill." Nevaeh said.

"How do you know?" Tiesha asked as Heaven snickered.

"When Tacha took my boyfriend, i met this white guy in a club, took him home. He ain't got a big dick but he made me tap out." Motiesha stared at her in surprise.