47: Tiesha And The Talk

❄TIESHA❄

It was the middle of the night.

And Ky'Mon was talking on his phone. 

"I run this shit, don't threaten me Mikky".

He was standing with his back turned to me. 

"Nah, you back off. Don't be doing shit on my turf and claiming right".

Ky'Mon laughed.
"You can't kill me, it finna take you five years to plan before you can kill me".

"Yes, i killed your sister, there ain't two fucks you can do about that".

"Oh then imma see you try to get my family. Fuck off".

Ky'Mon turned to me and looked a little bit surprised as he got back in bed. I slept on my side looking at him.

"You heard all that?", he asked.

I nodded and he slept on his side too looking at me.

"Ky'Mon I'm scared".

"Of what, Lil mama?".

"Everything. I'm scared someone is going to take Esther. I'm scared of this dangerous life we're living".

Ky'Mon sighed and put his two hands behind his head looking at the ceiling.

"I can't leave it Tiesha and even if i wanted to leave, i can't no more cos I'm way too deep in. They don't just call me King for nothing. I own the whole city".

"But you have so many enemies, people who want to kill you".

"That's why i can't leave all these, Tiesha. This is how i can protect you and Esther. Even if we leave the country, people will still be after me".

I sighed and caressed his chest slowly.

"But don't worry Lil mama, I got more allies than foes".

"That's not true, remember the robbery at that bank?. They stole it fair and square and you stole it from them, you think that person ain't mad at you?".

"I didn't steal the money, i collected it from the person who stole it".

I rolled my eyes at his logic.
"So you think-".

"Look Lil mama, nobody gonna know it was me. I took the Elites".

"The Elites?", i looked up at him and frowned.

"Yeah, they my personal and trusted men, nobody know they work for me so i call them Elites".

I flung one of my legs between his and i felt his dick poking my thigh. Then he began to rub my ass.

"That's why it gon being hard to get to me or betray me, i only trust the Elites".

"All the same, stop making enemies".

"I'll try", he traced a finger to my asshole.

Then he slowly entered his finger inside making me gasp.