48: Tiesha And The Kidnap

❄TIESHA❄

Ky'mon hasn't touched me in two weeks.

He has changed completely.

After that night, everything just became bad. He barely talks to me just when it's neccesary.

Ky'Mon doesn't look at me anymore.

And we still share the same bed.

Sometimes if i touch him at night, he'll just stand up and walk out and i won't see him for the rest of that night again. 

I tried apologizing with everything i could but niqqa don't even care. I know i hurt him badly and i feel truly sorry.

Even his men are starting to notice. 

I know he's punishing me and it's killing me.

I miss him so much.

Ky'Mon was dressing when i came out of the bathroom. I looked down at Esther who was playing with Happy.

"Ky'mon can i borrow the SUV?".

He didn't reply me as he went to his bed drawer and brought out a key then dropped it on the dressing table.

"Ky'Mon", i called again. .
He paused what he was doing but didn't look at me. 

"Ky'Mon, look at me please".

He slowly looked at me from head to toe then walked out.

A tear escaped from my eye.

I didn't mean what i said, I didn't mean to lash out at him.

I was just scared. I was frustrated.

Even though it's not the same, Ky'Mon's hands on me felt weird after what Zane did.

It felt forced.

He knows i cry every night but he doesn't care. He's acting so heartless and cold. 

Quickly, i ran downstairs to Ky'Mon not caring if i was just in towel. I caught up with him before he opened the door and pulled his arm.

"Ky'Mon wait".

He turned to me and looked at me.
"I went out. I saw Zane and he touc-tou. He touched me".

Ky'Mon looked at me well. 
"He did what?".

"Down there. I swear it wasn't intentional, he was molesting me and h-".

"When was this?", Ky'Mon looked like he was about to pop a vein.

"Two weeks ago. That day i h- the day we had the fight. And that was why i was scared because you were touching me and i thought it was him a-".

"You are just telling me something that happened two weeks ago?!", he yelled and i flinched.

"No, I d-".

"You what?!. A niqqa was touching my woman and y-. Wait, my touch felt like his?. What the actual fuck".

"Where did this happen Tiesha?".

I gave him the details and he called Zyante to get him the surveillance video.

Then he left.

I went to prepare for Esther's hospital appointment and soon, i was at the hospital.

Esther was teething so i came to get her some drugs.

When i was done, i opened the passenger seat and tucked Esther in then i went to the driver side.

As i was about to unlock the door, i felt someone cover my nose with something.

Then everything went black.

When i opened my eyes later, i was in a room on a bed.

My hands were tied and someone was holding Esther. Zane looked at me.

"I told you not to tell him". .

How did he know?.

"You can't set me up, I'll never offer my body to you and even if i did, Ky'Mon will never believe you", i said calmly.

"I know princess", he snapped his fingers and someone came to inject my arm with something.

I began to lose the feeling of my legs and hands. I began to lose the feeling of my whole body. 

"What's happening?", i asked as i fell back on bed as Zane untied me.

"Take the kid out, don't want her seeing her mama like this", Zane said as he took off his hoodie. 

Someone took Esther out, i could only watch her cry. I couldn't even talk, i  could only look. My voice was gone. 

"She'll be safe Princess, now record this".

Someone started recording and he closed my eyes even though i was aware of what he was doing to me.

He kissed me, kissed my breasts, my thighs.

I wanted him to stop. 

"You've grown so much princess".

He took off my jeans and i screamed in my mind.

I hate you, Jubril.

He buried his head in my pussy.

No, please stop. 

My chest heaved and i couldn't even open my eyes.

I cried in my mind as tears rolled down my eyes

"I told you i was going to have you princess. Fuck Ky'Mon, you're mine", he said on my pussy.

Then, i heard gunshots.

I felt Zane stand up from between my legs.

Then i heard the shattering of windows and breaking of door. 

I felt someone lift me in strong arms.
"You're so stupid MoTiesha, why the fuck would you keep it from me?".

When i woke up later, i was in a hospital.

I opened my eyes and i saw Ky'Mon staring down at me. 

He kissed his teeth.

"Ky'Mon", I called out slowly, my throat feeling hoarse.

Ky'Mon licked his lips and stared at me. Then he looked up as the doctor walked in. 

He did series of test and concluded with,
"The drug has been flushed out so she's free to go but she needs lots of rest".

Ky'Mon nodded and carried me to the car.
"Where's Esther?".

"Home".

Ky'Mon was quiet the whole journey home. What was he thinking? What happened to Zane?.

When we got home, Ky'Mon ushered me into the room immediately and locked the door. 

"Strip", he said. 

"Huh?", i looked at him confused..
"Strip Tiesha".

I took off my clothes till i was naked. I wrapped my arms around me but he released them.

He touched my breasts and i flinched.
"Relax", he said. 

He traced his hands all over my body then he spread my legs.

My breath hitched and i became scared.

"Look at me Lil mama", he said gently.

Slowly, he put his hand in my pussy..
"Eyes on me", he said. 

His finger touched my clit and i pushed him away. 

My eyes widened at what i had just done. Ky'Mon looked angry.

"Ky'Mon I'm sorry" , i apologized but he was seething.

He was angry but not at me.

He grabbed his head in his hands and punched the wall behind me. 

"I'm going to kill that fucker!".