16: Tiesha And The Family Conflict II

Koko simply explained her sex adventure.

She basically just downloaded how she and money maker fucked.

Four times.

They did it in his room, the garage, the kitchen, the bathroom and almost did it in Ky'Mon's but he caught them and flipped out.

Tiesha cringed. "Koko please, even Kofi be cringing. Don't wanna hear nun nomore."

"Bish, he sleeping and you just jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Cos you and Ky'Mon ain't fucked yet."

"Girl please." Tiesha rolled her eyes.

"When you gon fuck him? your kitty is drying up and it looking like ancient bread, stale and hard."

"Yam head bitch," Tiesha rolled her eyes. "I don't know."

"Me yam head? Then you a cassava head with your big ass forehead like a fat man potbelly and why ain't you fucked yet?"

"The opportunity has not presented itself," Tiesha faced her friend, talking like a journalist.

"Should I set you guys up?" Koko asked.

"Koko," Tiesha groaned.

"I'm serious girl, you need some action."

"Thank you," Tiesha rolled her eyes.

"Come spread your legs, lemme see," she said standing up.

Motiesha could swear her best friend was the craziest girl ever. "Bitch get off me." Tiesha shrieked.

Koko rolled her eyes and sat down back. "How's Keisha?" She asked changing the subject.

"School."

Tiesha then told Koko everything that happened with Lowe. Koko frowned. "He punished her too much."

"You know he's got anger iish," Tiesha shrugged.

"Bae, i ain't saying what Kiesha did was right buh didn't Lowe think his baby sister be buying drugs he put on the streets and how you gon tell her to do drugs responsibly? It ain't no damn alcohol."

"You know how Kiesha is, I ain't gon act holy and say 'don't do drugs, It's bad'. She gonna do the exact opposite cos she stubborn. Besides, Kiesha is old enough to know drugs is bad just like alcohol but i can't stop her if she wanna do it. Worst case scenario, she gon go behind my back and do it and I ain't gonna know shit till it kill her buh if I give her little freedom, she gonna be free to tell me anything and if things get bad, at least imma know she told me." Tiesha completed.

"You don't drugs responsibly, weed is weed!" Koko argued.

"Lowe ain't the only one selling drugs," Tiesha said, defending her cousin.

"Buh Kiesha could be buying his."

"Or someone else's."

Koko just scoffed. "I gotta go, school tomorrow." She stood up and packed Kofi's bag.

Tiesha followed her outside and helped her tuck the sleeping boy in the car. "Drive carefully, you got a baby in the car!" She yelled as Koko started the car.