56: Tiesha And The Promise

TIESHA❄

The bed was empty when i woke up. 

It was all a dream, i thought.

I looked to my side and my eyes came in contact with Honey's sleeping face. She mushed her lips together as she was lying stomach down with one tiny hand on my arm. 

She stirred as i tried to stand up from the bed. I became still then began to rub her back slowly as i stood up. 

Then i kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom. I frowned with what i was met with.

The bathroom floor was wet and the toilet seat had yellowish liquid on it. 

He did come home. It wasn't a dream.

For some reason, that made me cry.

I had missed him so much that it was killing me. I sniffed back snort as i rinsed the toilet seat and proceeded to take my bath.

As the water rained down on my naked body, i thought of Ky'Mon.

His touch, his face, his smirk.

I felt so bad that i pushed him away.

I finished bathing then went back into the bedroom. I looked at my baby and saw she was still asleep so i went into Ky'Mon's closet.

I wasted no time in picking my favorite tee. The tee was white with a giant Spongebob's face at the front and the cast of Spongebob Squarepants at the back. It had short sleeves and stopped mid-thigh for me.

Then i rummaged through my side of the closet looking for an underwear. I was so distracted looking for my Spongebob underwear that i didn't hear Ky'Mon come in. 

"Your midget ass ain't finna reach that shelf".

I shrieked at the voice and jumped almost falling into the tiny space in the wardrobe. I turned around and there he was. 

He was putting on some faded dark jeans which hung low on his hips exposing his Calvin Klein underwear.

His upper body was naked and he was wearing a red sock on his left foot and a blue sock on his right.

Ky'Mon was leaning against the door with his arms folded and eyeing me.

I missed him. 

I missed him so fucking much. 

My lower lip began to quiver and i could feel the cloud of tears behind my eyes about to break. 

I stayed rooted to the spot as i stared at him, he also didn't move and just stared back. 

And then, the tears began to flow.

"Ky'Mon", i cried.

Ky'Mon raised an eyebrow at me and i ran into his arms. I heard an oof as i wrapped my arms around his neck as he temporarily lost his balance.

He quickly steadied himself as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I cried into his chest as he held me.

"What you crying for hmm?, who hurt you?", his voice was gentle.

I cried even louder at the sound of his voice. He picked me up and sat in the dressing chair placing me on his lap. I quickly hid my face in his neck as i sobbed.

He gently lifted my face to look into my eyes.
"I'm sorry. That day-he-you. So I didn't know but- and then i got scared- even if you did. She said it but i-.  I'm sorry", i babbled on. 

"I don't understand you", he said calmly.

"I'm sorry i pushed you away. I was just scared because i didn't know that you do it yourself or like that but im ready to accept you for who you are. All of you, please don't send me away", i hugged his shoulders.

"I ain't sending you away, Lil mama. I wasn't even gonna let you leave", he caressed my thigh.

"So you knew i wasn't gonna leave?".

"I didn't at first. That night, i didn't know if you was gonna leave but then i waited till the next evening and homeboy told me you still around then i knew you wasn't leaving".

"I'll never judge you again, i promise", i said into his neck. 

"Issokay. I understand you didn't grow up around this shit cos you was in hiding and when you came out, Lowe kept it from you".

"Hmmm", i replied as i caressed his neck chain. 

"It's cool, i got you tho. As long as you got me", he looked at me. 

"I got you, it's my job as your queen and cos i want to. Ride or die, King", i smiled at him. 

"Ride or Die, Queen", he replied and squeezed my waist.

"So you forgive me?", i kissed his cheek making him smile.

I licked his dimple and he glared at me but didn't wipe my spit off. 
"Told your nasty ass to stop that shit and no forgiveness till i get pussy".

"Oh which reminds, how did Norma know you wasn't sleeping home?".

"Tacha", Ky'Mon sighed.

My body became rigid..

"Relax, i was sleeping at one of my hotels and Tacha works there".

"Why is she always doing jobs for you tho?, last week she was at Morocco getting your supply".

"Her daddy owe me and she paying off his debt", he said as he rested his head on my chest.

I nodded and looked over at Honey.
"Now that we good, i got 50 grand in that drawer. I want you to take it to the bank and add it to your savings".

"Money laundering?", i asked.

"Yeah, i need it to buy cocaine", he replied effortlessly.

"But you have your own money so why launder money?".

"Cos you use dirty money to do dirty business".

"True", i shrugged. 

"Soooo you was sick huh?, missed me that much?", he caressed my thigh looking straight at me. 

"I wasn't trying to draw you home", i said.

"Yes, you was. Unconsciously", he touched my forehead before touching my neck then he nodded

"Your fever's gone, was burning up last night". 

"Yeah, i feel so much better now".

"Cos your body felt daddy's touch last night", he massaged my waist and kissed my neck before inhaling my scent. 

"Damn, i missed you so fucking much", he whispered making me giggle.

I stood up and he stood up after me yanking me to him with the hem of my shirt. I looked at him but he said nothing.

We just stared at each other, happy to be back in each other's arms.

Then slowly i stood on my toes, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. 

He deepened the kiss and pressed his erection into my stomach. He kissed me passionately and i kissed him back with equal passion.

When we pulled apart, we were both panting for air, our lips swollen.

I hugged his waist and sighed into his chest.

"I love you, Ky'Mon".

He hugged the back my neck and kissed my hair. 

"I love you, MoTiesha".