46: Tiesha And The Pup

Ky'Mon's Room 👆

TIESHA

I was at the park with my best friend and the kids.

We were all on a picnic mat as Esther and Daquan were playing in between us.

Esther began to crawl away and i pulled her back.

"So he's mad at you?", Koko asked.

"Yeah and ion know why".
"Girl, he's mad you flushing out his seeds".

"That's nonsense Koko", i rolled my eyes.

Esther began to crawl away again and i pulled her back. She pouted and faced Daquan who grabbed her cheeks and rubbed them.

"Daquan's hair be growing", i commented playing with it.

"Yeah, Lowe said he wanna keep it", Koko replied.

"So how's you and Lowe?".

"We planning to get married soon. Babe, let's get married on the same day".

I laughed softly and nodded. Esther began to crawl away again and i glared at her.

"Why can't your ass sit down?".

"Look, i think she's looking at that", Koko pointed and i stood up and placed Esther on my hips then slowly walked over to whatever the thing was.

It was a puppy.

Koko appeared beside me.
"Your baby found a puppy".

"Yeah, a dead one".

I kicked the puppy gently and it moved.
"Looks like it ain't, i think a homeless dog gave birth to it", Koko said.

Esther made grabby hands at it.
"And she wants it", Koko smiled.

I groaned and bent down touching the puppy. It opened its eyes and blinked slowly.

"Get it to a Vet babe, she wants it".

I sighed and nodded.

Soon, i was on my way to the Vet as Koko went home.

I left the puppy there then went to the hospital to take my shot.

Then i went back to get the puppy and found out it was a she. I got a list of what it needed. Then we shopped and went home.

When we got home, i made some food for Esther and i. Anytime Esther looked over at the dog, she smiled widely.

"I see she makes you happy. How about we name her Happy?".

Esther giggled at me like she understood what i was saying and hugged the dog.

"You're lucky she's washed and gotten all her shots", i said as I fed her.

When Ky'Mon came back, i was watching TV with Esther playing on the floor with the puppy.