23: Tiesha And The Resolution

Motiesha shot up from bed and almost fell down. She groaned in pain at the injury on her leg.

"My sister was raped?"

"She was almost raped."
"So she wasn't?"

"To me, it means same and imma kill the nigga. My boys are bringing her to the mansion now."

"I'm coming now," she answered back.
"Okay," was all he said before ending the call.

Tiesha quickly dressed up and went to the gate which was locked. "Sorry Queen, King said you ain't allowed to leave," a guard said.

Tiesha sighed in irritation. Ky'Mon was starting to annoy her. She dialed his number and he picked up. "Sup?"

"Ky'Mon I gotta go. My sister is in danger."

"Where?" She heard a loud crash in the background and he groaned.

"Faster Toria."

"I'm cumming!" Someone in the background yelled.

Tiesha's heart shattered but she couldn't deal with this now. Her sister needed her. "Lowe's house, I'll be sleeping there."

"It's late Tiesha."
"Then come pick me up."

"I'm busy."

Yeah, I know. Some girl is riding you, her inside voice said in resentment.

"Then let me go, I really need to go. It's urgent. You can't keep me here."

"Awright, give the phone to the guard."

She did and waited for him to give instructions. The guard handed the phone back to her.

"Lil mama, I miss your pu–" Motiesha ended the call not waiting for him to finish the sentence.

"Stupid ass nigga." She spat. The guard opened the gate and she drove out, speeding to Lowe's house. Fortunately, she didn't get a speed ticket.

When she got to the house, she went in and saw Lowe pacing in the living room, blunt in his mouth.

He looked up when he heard her come in. "Is she here?" She asked.

"Not yet."

She nodded and sat down, placing her hands on her thighs. Lowe sat down and began to roll another blunt as she looked at him. He caught her staring at him and she quickly looked away.

"You ever gon forgive me?" She asked.

"No," he said at once and she nodded.

Minutes later, Kiesha came into the house holding unto someone. Tiesha quickly stood up and helped her sister lie on the sofa as Lowe dropped the blunt before he came over to her.

Kiesha hugged her elder sister tight as she cried. "Tiesha," she sobbed on her chest.

Tiesha looked at her sister carefully. Kiesha was wearing a guy's shirt which reached to her thighs which showed the hand marks on her thighs that were as clear as daylight. Her knees were bruised and her feet were dirty.

She was shaking in Tiesha's arms. "It's fine."

"Is all good." Lowe patted Kiesha's back before looking at the guy that brought her.

"Yeah? The fuck happened?" Lowe asked with a cold voice.

"She was going home from her boyfriend's house and she got sidelined in a dark alley," the man explained.

Lowe looked at Kiesha and scratched his nose. "Why didn't you take a cab?" Tiesha asked her sister.

"I-i-i wa-ss walk-walkiing w-with Ben and-and we got stopped."