32: Tiesha And The Relationship Decision

❄TIESHA❄

By Friday, i had gotten the hang of this job.

The fourth room on the VIP floor Ky'Mon refused to tell me about was actually a conference room.

I was always following Ky'Mon everywhere. If I'm not, I'm in my office working.

Ky'Mon didn't take it easy on me. He drops me at the front of the building every morning and i go to get his morning coffee before entering the building.

Back at the mansion, he treated me like a wife and i think that's my fault. When i wake up early sometimes, I'd cook him breakfast and i always cook dinner. That's only because I'm used to doing it for Lowe.

Another thing is he stares at my body alot. Like he's checking out for something. When i asked him, he said nothing.

This Friday afternoon was no exception.
I just finished receiving a call so i went to Ky'Mon's office to go tell him about it.

"Come in", i heard and i walked in slowly.

He surveyed my body then spoke.

"Yes?"

"Yes?".

"Uhm this is the file the lawyer sent. He said it sums up the evidence to win the case and concerning Mr Lee land, he just put a call through me stating he's still refusing to sell", i slipped it to him. 

"And?", he touched his beard.

"I drafted a letter on trying to convince him and about the advantages he would get".

"Have you sent it to him?".

"No but I've sent it to your email to make corrections".

He nodded and opened his email then frowned. He used a finger to beckon unto me and i walked to his side.

"Look at this", he said.

I bent down a little and looked at the screen.
"10 percent?".

"Yes".
"That's too much, we ain't giving him that", he turned the chair a little so he was facing me and sitting upright.

"But if we buy it, we'll make more. He doesn't even know there's oil on that land", I said as i stood straight and looked at him.

He stared at my legs before he started to caress my thigh.

"Continue", he said.

"And If we sell to the governm-", his hand had gone upper and was rubbing my pussy through my underwear.

"Nah, i ain't selling shii to them. That's black market right there", he used a finger to drag my underwear to one side then rubbed my pussy.

"But that's greediness".

"Nah, it's a game", he entered a finger inside me and i gripped the desk hard.

He used his foot to spread my legs and worked his finger inside me. His eyes on my face.

I couldn't hold my back the silent moans.

"Make it 5 percent and a house", he stood up and turned around and my ass hit the desk. 

He stood between my legs and inserted another finger. He started to unbuckle his belt.

"You have a meeting in ten minutes".

He stopped and looked at me so i continued.

"With ZechTech. Their CEO is coming".

Ky'Mon rolled his eyes and removed his finger from inside me. He licked and kissed it like he just finished tasting something delicious. I adjusted myself and ran out of the office.

That was close.

The thing is i didn't know how to say no to Ky'Mon. Whenever he touches me, my body just moves with him and i can't deny that i really enjoy his hands and mouth on me.

But right now, there was a meeting and i would hate for anyone to barge in and find Ky'Mon deep in my pussy. By the time the meeting will end, it'll be closing time. Everyone closes by 6pm on Mondays to Thursdays and 4pm on Fridays.

Ten minutes, we were in the conference room. My job was very easy, i just had to write down important points and record the whole meeting.

By the time the meeting ended, i was exhausted. Money maker stopped me before i could enter my office.

"Hey Shawty sup?".
"I'm good".

"Heard Koko is pregnant".

"Heard you're back with your baby mama".

He chuckled and licked his lips.
"Yeah, me and Yeesha settled our differences".

"No wonder i don't see you around the mansion anymore".

He nodded..
"Anyways say hi to Koko for me, she ain't picking my calls".

I said goodbye to him then went to tidy up and to wait for Ky'Mon in the car. He came out soon.

Everyone in the company knew i was the boss' girlfriend. News had already travelled far cos Zane called Ky'Mon and told him to leave his girl.

Ky'Mon just rolled his eyes and cut the call. He got a few more calls from him but he never called me. I don't know what he's planning but Ky'Mon said i shouldn't worry.

So that's why even we got home, Ky'Mon told me to make my decision quickly.

He said he had to fly out his sisters by Sunday for the fear of Zane taking them which means i only get to meet them tomorrow that is if I'm ready to be all in.

I tried to stall by passing time doing so many things. I took time when cooking, when bathing and i even took time when brushing my teeth.

This was a tough decision to make.

Even what he just told me was discouraging. Does that mean he'll have to fly me and the kids out too?. Always watching our backs.

But my other side that wanted to stay with Ky'Mon was telling me i could get kidnapped through Lowe not just Ky'Mon alone. That i was already in this shii ever since i was born.

And right now, Ky'Mon is my best option to stay away from Zane.

Ky'Mon tapped my shoulder and i turned around to look at him.
"What?".

"Lil mama, you're hurting me. Stop playing with me feelings and just choose already".

"Sorry, i didn't mean it".

"Sorry don't cut it and that stew is hot enough 'cept you wanna burn it", he pointed.

I turned around and saw that i didn't turn off the stove I quickly did and turned back to him. 

"So what's it gonna be, Lil mama?. You in or not?".