12: Tiesha And The Misunderstanding

Ky'Mon had been avoiding Motiesha for a week.

After slapping the shit out of him the other day, she had walked out and went home. Ky'mon didn't call nor text her, giving her the cold shoulder and she didn't call him nor text him either.

Tiesha decided to go over to his mansion. She had made up her mind that if he still wants to continue with the attitude, she was done with him. When she got to his house, she went straight in and met money maker in the living room. "Shawty wassup."

"Aziz." She said in a monotone voice.

He laughed. "Only Yeesha call me that, how you doing?"

"I'm cool."

"You looking for Ky'Mon huh? He ain't here, he gon be at the trap or his crib."

"Crib?"

"Yeah, he got his personal space. Been going there to avoid you, don't sleep here nomore."

"If he wanna avoid me, why you telling me where he at?" She asked.

"Cos what he did was damn stupid."

"What?"

"No worries Shawty." He gave Tiesha addresses to the trap and crib.

"Go to his crib first and if he ain't there, go to the trap."

"Thanks."

She made her way out of the house and drove straight to the crib. She knocked on the door twice before it opened.

Tiesha was stunned.

A lady in a bathroom robe was at the door looking at her.

She need a refund for her lips and boobs, Tiesha thought with spite.

"Personal space alright," Tiesha muttered under her breath.

"You the pizza girl?" The girl asked making Tiesha scoff.

Bitch, do I look like a pizza girl? Of course, she didn't say it out loud.

"Who are you?" Tiesha asked.

"Ky'Mon's girlfriend."

"Wannabe girlfriend because I know damn well Ky'Mon don't do relationships. Been dating for how long?"

"Not ya business but two months." The girl sneered.

Tiesha snorted. MoTiesha knew the girl was lying. She was obviously a call girl trying to stick to Ky'mon. "You ain't his girlfriend." She said but wait, why did she care?

"Have a one-night stand with a hoe and they wanna claim girlfriend title," the girl said rolling her eyes at Tiesha. 

"Bitch, who you calling hoe? You out here looking like a plastic clown with your eggplant balloon lips and inside of a vagina-looking boobs." Tiesha flared up.

Suddenly, she calmed down shushing the girl up before she could talk then dialed Ky'Mon's number which to her surprise, he picked up. "Yes?" He grunted.

"Fix your damn attitude."

"What you want, Tiesha?"

"Oh, It's Tiesha now. Anyways, I'm at your crib, some girl here claiming to be your girlfriend."

"What you doing at my crib?"

"Baking cookies," She replied sarcastically.

"Don't move, I'm coming."

"You expect me to stay outside till you get here?"

"Yeah, or you can leave."

"Oh, I'm gonna leave alright." She grumbled after hanging up the call and pocketed her phone. Niggas be messing up after you give them a Lil bit of attention.