Note

To all of the readers of this story especially to those who did not gave up and kept on waiting for me to update each chapter, thank you so much! I would like also to thank those who voted and commented their thoughts in this story because you guys made me happy and encouraged me more to update.

Special mention to my friends who supported me and pushed me to continue this one. Jane Corbes, Dendi Sartillo, Claire Magos, Mylene Sapeda and the rest of our Bangaw Squad, thank you so much!

Writing this story gave me a hard time because first and foremost, this is my first time doing this and I did not imagined myself doing this kind of thing. But of course, because of ViceIon, I did this. Because of Mami Bays and Dadi Ion, I learned new things that I never thought I could do. By the way, happy monthsary to our parents!

And to you guys, thank you so much! I just hope that you will also support my next upcoming stories, if ever. See you next time, gorgeous people!

P.S. May Special Chapters pa po kaya wag muna kayong bumitaw. I would like also to say sorry sa lahat ng typo, grammatical errors at kung ano pang hindi niyo nagustuhan. Sorry po, hindi po ako perfect :)

P.P.S. I decided also na gawan ito ng Part 2 kaya sana suportahan niyo rin po.

P.P.PS. Follow me also sa twitter @KahelAtRosas kung gusto niyo lang naman po. No pressure charot! Feel free to DM me pag may opinions kayo about dito or gusto niyong makipagkaibigan. Mabait naman po ako hihi.

P.P.P.P.S. Search niyo nalang po sa peysbuk yung mga kaibigan kong minention ko kanina. Mababait po yun (minsan).

~KahelAtRosas