XXXV

"Velle Ren" a trooper called from outside my door, I furrowed my brow and pushed ben behind a crevasse in my room. I wrapped the cloak around my shoulders and approached the door, opening the thick metal to see lines of troopers waiting outside. "Supreme Leader Snoke requests your presence and the prisoner" they informed me. I gave a pained smile and nodded my head, closing the door behind them.

Once it was closed, I took a deep breath and looked back toward Ben, "it's time" I breathed out painfully, Ben jogged toward me and I held out my arms. We embraced quickly as if the was the last moment before we had to cover it all up, but ben didn't know I couldn't kill Snoke until I gained his temporary trust. I broke the embrace and turned toward the door, "we must hurry" I said hastily.

---
Ben and Rey dress themselves and are escorted back to the dreaded Hyperlift of Snoke's throne room.

They enter the small, dark room. Ben's wrists bound in imperial binders and his face full of gloom. Rey has to conceal her true feeling and wear the mask she created called "Velle Ren".

The doors opened.
---

I choke on my breath as I push Ben toward Snoke, the sound of Snoke's raspy breaths filling the large room. I forcefully push ben toward the supreme leader and kneel before him as I was taught to.

Ben stood tall as I could feel his heart, he was scared.
"Well done my apprentice, you've actually done your job" Snoke insulted, I took the insult and kept my head down. Snoke admired Ben, the very existence of a Skywalker in his presence was disgustingly sweet to Snoke.

"Welcome young Skywalker, how brave you are to stand tall before me" Snoke laughed out, his wheeze making my ears cry.

"You underestimate me, and Luke Skywalker and Rey Kenobi" Ben spit.

He knew?

I fought to look at Ben, knowing it would be devastating. Snoke simply laughed and motioned toward me. "Have you found a weakness in my apprentice? A sliver of light?" Snoke amused himself, mocking Ben's bravery.

The restraints fell from Ben's wrists as Snoke freed the him, Ben stared at Snoke with a hellish rage, "tell me boy, why have you come here?" Snoke asked, but ben stayed silent. "Very well" Snoke hissed.

Ben was lifted into the air, a cry of pain escaping his lips as Snoke tortured him in the air, as he had me not so long ago. Ben yelled in pain but I couldn't look at him, even if I wanted to.

"You came to save her soul from the darkness...did you, pathetic! why do you suppose that is?" Snoke questioned, obviously finding Ben's motives quite comical. Snoke motioned toward me and I didn't not respond. Snoke grimaced and dropped ben from the sky with a resonating boom. Ben growled in anger and pushed himself from the ground, Snoke simply flicked his hand and sent him flying across the room.

"My! My! Velle Ren...I believe someone here loves you" Snoke taunted, my heart sunk to my stomach but my body didn't move. I kept my face stone cold as Snoke berated Ben. "Pathetic child, my loyal apprentice has no feeling for you rebel scum! She would never choose you over the dark side! Her blood is boiling with delicious hunger and she will not he stopped!" Snoke explained, but he couldn't be father from the truth.

I watched as Ben was suddenly thrown before me, a stifled cry escaping his lips. I glanced at ben with a stone cold expression and watched his eyes become wide with fear. Was he really buying this garbage?