𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

Inner Council, the four highest ranks in the werewolves' pack.

* Alpha, the pack's leader, sees all of the werewolves under him as a family. He makes all of the necessary decisions about the welfare of the entire pack. He has the final say in everything.

** Luna, the mate of the Alpha and is considered an equal to the Alpha, provides an emotional center for the family and focuses on friendly feelings in the pack. She helps maintain the bond in the pack.

*** Beta, the second in command, less important than the Alpha and Luna; but most important than the rest of the pack. Takes control of the pack when the Alpha and Luna are away or incapacitated to rule.

**** Gamma, the third in command and trains to become a beta if the beta fails to perform his duties. Like the other ranks, they should be able to take care of the pack if something happens to the higher rank.

***** Delta, the fourth in command, and the last rank of the inner council. The Deltas may end up as the voice of the pack to the council, as they are the closest in rank to the rest of the pack.

* Sentinel, ensures that the pack is safe by patrolling the territory and watching the movements of the surroundings. They are to make sure that no intruders enter the clearing.

* Salutary, herbal wolf; they care for the ill and injured. No magic or powers, just herbs and special medicines from resources.

* Elders, a werewolf with great experience and knowledge about everything in the pack. They express maturity in their thoughts and actions; being a great adviser to the Alpha and Beta.

* Hunters, werewolves who are exceptionally skilled in tracking and hunting down their prey. The ambusher and tracker are titles given to those ranked hunters in the pack.

* Guardians, a wolf that shows interest and skill in caring for the weakened pack mates. They serve as the support unit and try to keep the pack in a healthy state.

* Omega, the second-lowest ranking werewolf. They are usually the "puppy-sitter", teaching the ways of the pack and the hierarchy to the pups. They explain to the pups what is right or wrong.

* Pups, the lowest rank in the pack that has all the social freedom; their antics are mostly tolerated by the whole pack.

* Rogues, werewolves that have been kicked out of the pack because of harming any pack members, especially the higher rank or werewolves that left the pack in their own will. They can be good or bad.

 They can be good or bad

Author's Note:

Hello beautiful readers, thank you for stumbling into this book and probably - continue reading it despite the slow build. Anyways, I am currently editing some of the chapters offline since there are some things that need to be changed/updated. And to those who have read some of the chapters, don't worry because NOTHING would change in the plot of the story - I will keep it the way it is.

Trigger Warning: This story will have graphic depictions of violence, death, blood, sexual assault, and subtle way of depicting rape (I do not personally condone this kind of behavior, but it is part of the plot, so spare me with any mean comments), sex between men, and strong languages. If you find any of these topics not to your liking - LEAVE THIS BOOK ALONE AT ALL COSTS. You have been warned and I won't take any responsibility for your sanity.

I will not be writing a Trigger Warning at the start of the chapter because it takes out the thrill, so always make sure that you're prepared in case you encounter any of the above-mentioned topics.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locals, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events are purely coincidental. I do not own Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree and Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn (I wish I did, but not all wishes do come true), so their names and characters in the story are in no way used to bring offense to anyone. All of the characters are R-18.

Note. This is my first book and English is definitely not my first language, so if you ever observe any of my grammatical errors - kindly comment it down or send me a private message so I can at least check it. I would love to hear your corrections, only if it is done nicely - if not then I would just mute you. Peace!

Wattpad is a medium that should allow anyone who loves to write/to be heard free from negativities - and I for one would not be lenient about it. If you don't like the story - just leave and spare me the trouble of feeling anxious and calling you out for it (though I know that I wouldn't be able to do so because I am an introvert). But really, I am really nice and approachable, and I love receiving messages in my inbox - just don't be mean to me.

Alright, I guess I have said what I needed and wanted to say. So, let's our journey together?! See you in the next chapters! Stay safe and keep yourself healthy and free from all forms of harm!

Grace💛