Act 4: The Eye of Weebish Bog

The red glow of his lightsaber snagged from time to time on his cheek scar, making it appear as if a crack of lava splashed his face. The scar was there to remind him that there were things that struggled to survive. Usually, the Supreme Leader showed no mercy to anything or anyone, but he appreciated those who fought against him. Like the scavenger of Jakku. Since the first day he met her, she was rebelling against him. Even when she was terrified, she would face her fear. Ren believed she was stupid or brave. But either way, she had impressed him.

Now, he brought destruction to Mustafar as he cut through the pathetic Mustafarian colonists. A few of the stormtroopers were aiding his fight. General Armitage Hux remained far away, only watching as they battled through the gloomy woods of Corvax Fen. He saw Kylo Ren as a blunt instrument going after the forsaken ghost and putting all the First Order's plans behind schedule. He couldn't wait to leave the disgusting planet. He couldn't understand how Allegiant General Pryde found the beauty in those actions.

Hux always believed that true beauty came from discipline and order. And since Supreme Leader Snoke died, nothing was mesmerizing in Ren's actions. Contrariwise, he was holding the First Order back. Even General Pryde made no sense any longer. Hux tried to hide his annoyance as he noted Ren not sparing his fallen foes a single glance. It was like something out of a dream or better, something out of a nightmare.

His face showed disappointment that the killing was over. However, Ren didn't cross the galaxy to kill those hapless creatures obsessed with protecting Vader's legacy. He was there to grasp something that belonged to him as the bloodline of Dark Vader. Something that would reveal to him the map to the unknown parts of the galaxy. The mysterious object was nearly within his grasp.

He gathered himself and strode away into the forest. No one followed him in the dangerous and dark woods, which suited him fine. He preferred to be alone. After all, he always gave his battles alone. There was only one fight that was extraordinary and almost unreal. It was when he fought side to side with the scavenger against Snoke's guards. That fight had a unique balance. They both fought as one at a synchronized pace completing each other.

 They both fought as one at a synchronized pace completing each other

The trees broke open onto a small lake with brackish water. He felt the ground under his feet becoming soggy. She was watching him. He sensed her again. He ignored her and approached the surface as the water bubbled up, sending small waves to lap at his boots. And then it happened. Suddenly a hairless creature with wetness and pasty skin appeared. The eyes were shut, and there was a small creature clinging to his massive bald head and across its shoulder. It was like the spidery being enslaved by the larger creature. Yet, neither could survive alone.

"I know what you seek. I am the Eye of Weebish Bog." the tiny spider creature said as it observed Kylo Ren.

Ren's emotionless gaze fell against the creature, and he uttered strongly, "You will give it to me."

"No, need!" the Eye laughed, making an eerie squealing noise, "You think my lord would have left it the care of one who could be swayed by a trick of the Force?"