Act 51: Imperial Palace:: Exploring the Palace

Disclaimers: All rights reserved of the original "Star Wars" Characters, Names, Places, etc to George Lucas / Disney. I pledge to return all characters after the story is complete.

Warning: Major Spoilers of TRoS.

Note: This is a Reylo FanFiction (slow-burn)

Author's Note:

Thank you for clicking this Star Wars FanFiction, and thank you for all the feedback and love. It means a lot. Enjoy!

「Sequel Trilogy」

「A dyad in the Force」

「Episode XI」

「Star Wars: Duel of Fates

Based on characters created by

George Lucas

PART I

「Act 51: Imperial Palace

Exploring the Palace

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Falcon, 37ABY

Falcon, 37ABY

And so it began, their journey to reach the Empire Palace; the hours had turned into days, days into weeks, and weeks into months. They had been crossing for months now the Galaxy with the Falcon, the year had changed, but their course remained the same. For the group who lived within the Falcon, the evening meals became communal ones. Like small fests, it would be held beneath the stars as the Falcon flew in the open space; meals were eaten together and shared stories. Mainly, life inside the Falcon became a happy break from the reality that Ben would eventually face.

The mornings were easy passing and checking the Falcon, updating the system, and getting damage reports. Most mornings were busy like that, with everyone being assigned to a task. And again, Ben couldn't complain; he was piloting his Father Light freighter as he always dreamed of as a kid. Spent the rest of the mornings playing with Chewie the Holochess, as he had promised to show him his 'secrets' and how he won. Although he didn't have any hidden moves, the Wookiee still believed it.

The afternoons were busy; he would have a duel with Rey in the training area from time to time. True be told, the Falcon didn't have its training area, but being bored, Rey and Ben created such a place. They managed to activate a shield around it so that they wouldn't cut the Falcon in two, and there they were spared. Ben would call it a duel, but Rey received it as training because she would end up always learning something new from Ben.

And the remaining of the time would be occupied in arguments between Poe or Finn, even the droids. For an unknown reason, BB-8 every day would pump against Ben multiple times until Poe had to drag the little droid away. Anakin and Luke became a necessity for Ben. They showed up once in a while, whenever they wanted—in a way, trying to outline that they would face new darkness. Ben had already read through the lines. But as always, they were talking in riddles. He had no comment about that.