Ch. 1: My Hero

A/N: Welcome to another fanfic of mine, Monbebes! As some of you may have noticed, I have scrapped the earlier two Changki books prior to this one because I wasn't too sure of the plot for those two. So, that is why I went back to the drawing board and came up with a new one. This book will be a mature one so please do read at your own discretion. I will indicate if the chapter is mature next to the chapter title. 

Kihyun

~10:33 p.m.~

~a gay night club in Seoul~ 

"I really don't think this is a good idea," I said for about the thousandth time tonight. 

"Come on, Hyung. You can't stay inside and wallow in sadness. You and Hyunwoo broke up a long time ago. Forget about him. He doesn't deserve you. Also, you need to learn how to have fun again and maybe...fall in love again," Hyungwon says as he slings his arm across my shoulders with a grin that reminded me of the Cheshire Cat. 

"But-," I began to protest when Hyungwon pressed a finger against my lips to shut me up.

"Live a little, Hyung. Please. Do it for me. I don't want to see you sad because of him anymore. He was a jerk and didn't know that you were the best thing that happened to him," Hyungwon continues to say as we get closer and closer to the front of the line to get into the club. 

"...fine. Isn't Hoseok hyung going to be upset that you are going to a night club," I asked thus changing the subject. 

"Don't worry. He knows where I am," he says after taking out his phone and shaking it at me. 

"You told him," I asked curiously.

"Nope, we share our locations to each other for safety precautions," he smiles.

"I don't know...," I trialed off.

"Relax, he trusts me and I honestly only have eyes for him. Plus, if he actually does get upset, it means that we will...you know," he says and then precedes to wink at me.

"Gross," I said as I made a face of disgust. 

"Oh, Hyung. You're so vanilla," he laughs as we got to the front of the line. 

"IDs please," the bouncer says in a bored tone. We showed him our driver's licenses. He looks back and forth from them to us. He nods and then gestures to the door. Once inside, music and the sound of people yelling over the music filled my ears. 

"I'll go get us a table. Can you get us drinks," Hyungwon yells.

"Sure thing," I yelled back and then walked over to the bar. I signaled to the bartender so I could order. He didn't seem to notice as he was making someone else's drinks. I sighed and tapped my fingers on the dark wood of the bar. 

Sometime later, the bartender came my way and asked me what drinks I wanted. "Umm, what is the most popular one," I asked and hoped that I didn't sound lame. I never went to a bar before let alone a night club so I didn't know what's good. 

"Rainbow bomb shots," he answers. 

"Can I get that," I asked.

"It's going to be 30,000 won," he replies. I nodded and was about to take out the money from my pocket when someone hands the bartender money for them. I turned around and saw a tall guy with a lot of piercings in his ears. 

"Um, you really didn't have to do that," I said.

"Don't worry about it, Sugar. I just wanted to buy some drinks for a pretty thing like you," he smirks. 

"I...ah...don't like being in debt to someone. Plus, I don't know you. Here...I'll pay you back," I said after fishing out enough bills to pay him back from my pocket. 

"Keep it. You can pay me back another way," he purrs and drags a finger down my face. 

"I- I- Um- No thank you. I-," I stammered as panic started to flood my mind. 

"Come on. Don't be like that. You know you want too," he says in a dark tone and puts his hand on my hip.  

"Please let me go," I said as I tried to get out of his hold but he was holding on really tight.

"What if I don't want to," he asks as he leans in. Before I could respond, someone grabs his forearm and squeezes tightly. Then, I felt someone sling an arm across my shoulders. 

"I would appreciate it if you keep your hands off my boyfriend or else you'll be very sorry," a deep voice says to my right and forcibly moves that guy's hand off of me. The piercings dude grits his teeth and stares at the guy who saved me with anger in his eyes. They both stared each other down until the piercings dude walks away. 

Once he was out of sight, the deep toned guy sighs out of relief and takes his arm off of me. "Thank you for that," I said.

"No problem," he says as he drags a hand through his dark brown hair. When I was about to ask him for his name, someone taps me on the shoulder.  I turned around to see the bartender with the drinks I ordered. I thanked him and took the drinks from him. 

"Oh, can I ask for your na-," I began to say as I turned back around but my hero was nowhere to be seen.