WHAT AM I WITHOUT YOU?

i felt him shift under me and look at me. "what was it?" he asked, and i hesitated, biting my inner lip.

"yo no se, i can't really remember it, i just remember we were here on my bed and i couldn't speak." i lied, picking up his hand and looking at it gently.

yes, i'm lying my ass off, but i can't tell him what it actually was. how do you explain to someone you had a dream they were making you wet and then confessed their love for you?

you don't.

he hummed in response, and a cuddled myself in closer, sighing softly. "do you ever just wish you could rewind time and just change everything?" i asked, watching him trace the elephant on my hand.

"i used to," he said, taking a deep breath. "but not anymore. life isn't worth spending your days filled with regret and wishing things could be different. you can't change the past, all you can do is work on yourself now to change the future."

"jahseh the genius," i teased, and he let out a little laugh. "you're right, though. as always."

"only for you." he said, gently rubbing my back. "shit, what am i without you?"

i smirked, looking up at him. "a rude, creepy psychopath who doesn't speak." i teased, and he rolled his eyes.

"yeah look who's talking, the asshole who curses people out in spanish just for looking at her." he said, flicking me in the head.

i laughed, rolling off of his chest and flicking him in the head back. "shut up, big head." i said, and he smirked.

he rolled himself over so that he hovered above me, and i blushed, feeling our bodies so close together. he brought his face close to mine, and i felt a smile creep onto my lips.

i cupped his face, pulling it down and pecking his lips gently before pulling away, but he wasn't satisfied, and he pressed down and connected our lips again, kissing me passionately and sloppily, before bringing his hand up and tightening it around my neck.

he moved his head down to my neck, giving little kisses and sucks, and tightened his grip on my neck, reaching a sensitive spot on my neck.

oh fuck.

my dreams coming true. literally.

i bit my lip, blushing as he pulled away from my neck and connected his lips with mine once again, this time kissing me gently and taking his time with me. i couldn't help but smile and start to laugh in the midst of it, and he pulled apart, laughing a little too.

ah man. what the fuck are we doing?

...

i yanked jahseh back, struggling against his strength, and pushed him away from the guy, holding him against the wall.

"jah, stop!" i shouted, as he struggled to get out of my grip and continue to beat the guy up.

"aracely, i don't wanna hurt you, please just move." he said through clenched teeth, his eyes still on the guy, who was laying on the ground and groaning in pain.

i refused, trying to block his sight with my own face. "look at me." i commanded, and he turned his head away from me.

i cupped his face, forcing him to look me in the eyes, and he stared into my eyes, his eyes angry and dark, but i kept my steady gaze on him, and i grabbed his hand with my free hand, intertwining it with mine.

"stop it. breathe, and calm yourself. you have to stop feeding into this type of shit, you'll never get out if you keep fighting every person that says something." i said, speaking softly and slowly so that my words can fully get across to him.

he broke the eye contact, looking down, but squeezed onto my hand, and i let out a sigh, feeling myself get upset. "mi cariño, sabes lo que pueden hacerte? you're 17, if you slip up they won't waste any time charging you as an adult and putting you in a real jail, and then you'd never get out anytime soon." (do you know what they can do with you?)

he nodded his head and then looked down at our intertwined hands, rubbing circles onto mine with his thumb. "jahseh, i love you, please stop doing this." i blurted out, and i felt his entire body tense up, his grip on my hand loosening.

"you love me?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

i hesitated, looking into his eyes and seeing a look in them that i couldn't decipher or explain, it wasn't exactly happiness, but it seemed to be somewhat similar to it. i felt my face heating up entirely, and i nodded my head slowly.

"yes.. i do."

~