HIDDEN

i sighed, waddling my fat body towards the stool in the kitchen, with my huge stomach ahead of me, and a pickle in hand.

"that's a big ass baby." stokeley responded as i sat beside him at the island, earning a sigh from me as i looked down at my huge belly.

"i'm getting so fat, i don't think it's healthy." i responded, then nonchalantly took a bite out of pickle as if i hadn't just made a concerned comment about my weight.

"of course it is," he assured me, shrugging his shoulders. "once baby aracely is out, you'll lose all that weight."

i smiled, hoping his words were full of truth and not just words to make me feel better, and i watched as jahseh walked into the house, and into the kitchen, dropping his keys on the counter.

"what up faggots," he said, doing a handshake with stokeley and placing a kiss on my forehead, before leaning on the island, across from us.

"yo ski, my baby is officially 6 months today." he continued, and i blushed gently as his remembering.

"and you still don't got no name for her?" stokeley asked, tilting his head, which made jahseh press his lips together and then laugh.

"nope. she gonna go by 'no name'." he said, and i rolled my eyes before shaking my head and gently slapping jahseh's arm.

"tell him the name you picked." i said gently, and ski pulled the little bit of my pickle left and started eating it.

"pause." he said, making us look at him in confusion, and he looked at us blankly back.

i furrowed my eyebrows at him. "what?"

"nigga i'm eating a pickle, i gotta say pause." he said, as if it was stupid for us to even question him, and i facepalmed before turning back to jahseh.

"anyway."

he smirked, shaking his head and then speaking. "what you think about xiorra?" he asked stokeley, tilting his head gently.

"that sounds exotic," he responded, a mouth full of pickle.

pause, of course.

"where'd that come from?"

"originally i was thinking about the name xiomara, and then he came to me saying he made up a name and it was xiorra, and it was close enough to the name i want and it's unique, so.." i responded, trailing off and shrugging my shoulders, before pulling the water bottle away from stokeley and drinking from it.

"it's the perfect name for a little psychopath." stokeley said, a bright smile along his face, and i burst out in laughter at his stupidity before i shook my head.

"she's not gonna be a psychopath, i won't let her." jahseh said, shaking his head and putting up his hands.

i ran my fingers through my hair and watched jahseh and stokeley argue about just how much of a psychopath xiorra would be, while i stayed silent and felt her move around in my tummy, making me smile and look down at my stomach.

i looked back up, and stokeley turned to me and started playing in my hair, tying it like a shoelace, which made me scrunch up my face but let him do as he pleased, while he began to speak.

"serious question though, are y'all ever gonna tell the media that she's.." he trailed, though the ending of his sentence was more than understood, and i glanced up at jahseh quietly.

truthfully, the media didn't even know about me, though he'd clarified that he "had a girlfriend", my name had never came out, nor had my face, let alone my pregnancy, and i was well hidden, being that not a single person knew me or of us, aside from his close friends.

i didn't mind, whatsoever, and i contributed to my hiding, being that i rarely ever posted on social media, and especially never posted him or us together.

of course, it was never on a sketchy note, more so that i preferred to be out of the public eye because his fan base was more like a cult, and i didn't feel like receiving death threats from teenage girls that are in love with him.

jahseh shrugged his shoulders, and though he was trying to hide it, it was apparent that he grew uncomfortable from the question, and there was an underlying reason as to why i was being hidden on his end, and it wasn't just for my comfort.

i kept my gaze on jahseh, and he looked down at his phone and began to get lost in it, making me sigh and shake my head, before i looked over at stokeley, who seemed just as confused at jahseh's sudden shutdown as i was.

"someday, i just don't feel like having his fans attack me because they're so in love with him." i responded, avoiding looking back at jahseh and instead picking myself up out of the chair and passing stokeley back his water bottle, which i'd drank half of.

he smacked his lips as he was handed it, and rolled his eyes. "wow, thanks."

i let out a breath of a laugh before waddling my heavy body out of the room and back into our bedroom, shutting the door behind me and laying down on the bed, letting out a sigh of relied at the comfortable mattress beneath me before shutting my eyes and trying to collect my thoughts, though i couldn't seem to collect or settle any.

am i really not worth showing off?

~

bad chapter.. i'm sorry