I DON'T ASK QUESTIONS

okay pause, i know what you're thinking.

probably asking me what the fuck is wrong with me and what fazed me to say such a thing like that, granted that you know the consequences to come after someone says something like that.

in my defense, it was in the moment, and it just kinda happened.

and there's no point in formulating an opinion or making any statements because it was already said, and already done.

now anyway..

i groaned as i got up from him, feeling the warm liquid he'd filled inside of me dripping out, and i fell over just as soon as i got up, because my legs gave out.

we laid in the bed, beside each other, both breathing heavily with exhaust, and he rolled over and pulled me closer to him, as i laid my head on his chest and shut my eyes, trying to get in tune with reality.

i would've expected the voices in my head to be mocking and taunting me, yet they were silent, and there was nothing in my head.

i loved it.

there was silence all around, a comfortable one between jahseh and i and a comfortable one in my head, and the peace that i was granted was something i'd longed for, for the past 6 years of my life.

and jahseh was the one to bring it to me.

i looked up at him to see him knocked out, asleep, which made me smirk slightly, and i pulled myself off of him, attempting to get out of the bed to clean myself up in the shower, but my legs just wouldn't let me.

i sighed, realizing it was a lost cause and i wasn't going anywhere with the way my legs were given out, so i laid myself back on top of him, yawning and shutting my eyes, entering the deep, dark, empty realm of sleep.

...

"so you don't want a plan b?" he asked, while i watched him get dressed, fresh out of the shower we'd just taken together.

"no lo necesito." (i don't need it) i shrugged, wringing out my wet hair.

he shrugged his shoulders, looking at a shirt and then deciding against wearing pen and putting it back in the drawer before he spoke.

"that's fine, i always wanted a kid anyway."

i rolled my eyes, though i couldn't help but laugh a bit at his words. "don't be disappointed when i don't turn out pregnant."

i didn't expect pregnancy, mainly because the fertility of the women in my family was pretty low. my mother told me she tried for years before she got pregnant, and the same with my grandmother, so i doubted there would be any chance i'd get pregnant easily either.

i winced at the pain in my legs and between them as i stood up, earning a laugh from jahseh before he forced me to sit back down on the bed and sat beside me.

"tu me hiciste esto." (you did this to me) i said, crossing my arms dramatically at him.

he smirked, pulling my legs onto his lap and beginning to massage them, which hurt at first but then gradually began to ease the pain. "lo siento mami." (i'm sorry)

i rolled my eyes, though i was extremely grateful for his massage, and soon after the pain was only between my legs, but it was bearable enough, and i knew a "massage" there wouldn't just be a massage, so i kept my mouth shut.

"ary, be my girlfriend." he said, making me furrow my eyebrows at him.

"isn't it supposed to be 'will you be my girlfriend?'" i asked, tilting my head.

"no, cause i don't ask questions. it's a command." he said, smirking at me as he stood up and offered a hand to pull me up off of the bed.

"i guess i don't have much of an option then, so okay." i said, dramatically rolling my eyes and crossing my arms as if this wasn't everything i'd ever wanted, and as if the voices in my head weren't having a massive party right now.

he gently punched my arm, making me uncross my arms, and then placed a kiss on my cheek, before walking out of the room and leaving me to follow him.

"you finally got him, you better not fuck this up like you do everything else!" the voice yelled at me, making me roll my eyes and huff.

"leave me alone." i muttered very lowly, only to get yelled at again.

"she definitely will fuck this up, either that or she'll die because of him. you know she can never have good things."

i flinched at the words, which made me furrow my eyebrows and sigh slightly, because it was true, i can never have good things.

i just hope this is the one exception.

~