I WOULD'VE NEVER IMAGINED

y'all i have no more drafts so at
the end of this chapter do me a
favor and everyone yell at me and
tell me to update.

THANKS

i stepped out of the bedroom, my hair still wet from being washed, and i continued to wring it out, which was leaving water on the ground, though i didn't care whatsoever.

i followed the noise, coming from the living room, of many voices overlapping, conversing and laughing, and i looked down at myself as i continued to walk.

i was fitted in black adidas sweats and a white, adidas sports bra, being that most of my shirts couldn't fit because i was getting big, and it was too warm to be in a hoodie.

with the loud male voices, i was assured it wasn't anyone like jahseh's mother here, so i made my way into the living room, to which all the attention directed to me.

i hadn't even said or done anything, so the multiple pairs of eyes made me scrunch up my face, and i heard one owner to a pair of eyes let out a dragged "woah."

jahseh's eyes were the last to look up at me, and i locked eyes with him, and then glanced around the room, and he let out one of his classic little laughs before he spoke.

"members only, this my girlfriend, aracely. ary, this is members only."

they all did their share of hellos, and i nodded my head at all of them, giving a small wave to everyone at once, as stokeley began to speak.

"that's coolie, that's t-"

i interjected before he could finish, shaking my head. "respectfully, i don't care." i said lowly, turning around and walking back towards our room.

as i moved away, i heard a deep voice speak. "damn, my feelings hurt."

i smirked to myself, before going back to the bedroom and laying myself back on the bed, pulling out my phone and starting to scroll through my socials, only for the door to swing open barely five minutes later.

"you good?" jahseh asked as he sat himself beside me on the bed, and i glanced up at him and then back at my phone.

"si, papi." i said, watching as he pulled my legs onto his lap and began massaging my feet, which were aching from all the gaining weight that was being put on them.

"you not finna lock yourself up in here, you know that, right?" he said, and i sighed dramatically.

"why not?" i asked, my attention now no longer on my phone, but on him.

"cause i said so, let's go." he said, offering a hand to help me up, which i reluctantly took.

"no es justo." (not fair) i said lowly, rolling my eyes as he pulled me up from the bed, and he punched my arm, not enough to hurt but enough to make me sigh.

"but when i beat on you, i'm wrong?" i asked, standing in front of him, crossing my arms, and looking up at him in an attempt to perhaps intimidate him.

it wasn't working, though.

"because, i slap you once and you punch me eight times." he responded, and i rolled my eyes before shrugging nonchalantly.

"cabron, callate." (shut up)

he glared down at me, and i struggled to hold back a laugh, breaking the eye contact as a smile crept onto my face, and he huffed before he turned around, yanking my arm and pulling me with him.

i burst into laughter, before quickly settling down and following him quietly and obediently, as we entered the living room.

"excuse her, she's a bit of an asshole." jahseh announced as we entered the room, making me scrunch up my face at him, before taking a seat on his lap.

the boys shared their fair laughs and understanding acceptance, before a big, bald and tattooed guy spoke, pointing at me. "since when was you knocking broads up?"

i opened my mouth, ready to respond, only to have my mouth covered by jahseh's hand, and for him to stifle a laugh as he spoke.

"chill, we been together for a couple months." he said, and stokeley shook his head, eating a pop tart as he laid his head on a light skinned boys lap.

"he lying, they been fucking since we was locked up." he said, his words muffled through his pop tart, and the boys furrowed their eyebrows, likely in confusion of his words, obligating jahseh to elaborate.

"we met in jail," he clarified, making all the boys look at me like it was some crazy feat for a girl to get arrested, though i didn't make any movements or responses.

"but we was not fucking in there. we were just friends." he said firmly, and i nodded my head before wrapping my arms around his neck and laying my head on his shoulder.

"mmmhmmm.." stokeley dragged, and i only stared at him blankly, mainly trying to prevent myself from
making a comment about how his head was so close to another guys balls.

they all resumed a conversation that'd been held before, as i just sat on jahseh's lap and listened, though i genuinely didn't care for anything they said, and i glanced up, seeing someone walk in from the kitchen.

i saw a very light skinned, curly haired boy walk in, who seemed to be spanish, and i watched as he sat down beside the boy stokeley was laying on, and then he looked up at me, and locked eyes with me.

and everything in me froze for a moment that felt like an eternity, as we stared at each other, and both equally seemed to be in shock to see each other.

i clenched my jaw, and i watched as he continued to stare at me, almost as if he couldn't believe he was seeing me, before i watched his eyes travel down to my stomach, making me look away from him, not wanting to see the look on his face in response to what he was seeing.

of all people, and all the odds, i wouldn't never imagined i'd run into him ever again, especially not like this.

it brought back every memory i wanted to leave behind.

~