18 HOURS

"slow.. down." i struggled to get out between my moans as he rammed in and out of me, yanking on my hair, which tilted my head back in the process.

"are you done bitching?" he asked, groaning after he spoke as he felt my walls clench around him, due to the overwhelming pleasure i felt.

"yes.. yes daddy.." i moaned out, and he groaned again, before slowing his strokes down, which only increased the pleasure i felt.

"tell daddy you're sorry." he demanded, pulling my hair harder and leaning close to me, as he continued to stroke me slowly, giving me his full length, which made my back arch.

i could only moan out, feeling him slowly slide into me and hearing his quiet groans by my ear, which made him yank my hair a bit harder, making me yelp out quietly.

"i'm sorry daddy.." i moaned quietly, my eyes rolling up at the pleasure, and he groaned as i clenched around him once again.

"i can't hear you." he said firmly, gripping my neck roughly, which made me struggle to even let out my moans, let alone breathe or speak.

i fought against the struggle though, feeling him begin to speed up once more, and i moaned out loudly. "i'm sorry daddy!"

he groaned, and i felt his warm liquids release inside of me and mix with mine, making me let out a long moan, before he pulled out of me and sent a hard, rough slap to my ass, making me yelp out.

"watch your mouth next time you're talking to me." he commanded, and i laid myself down on the bed, breathing heavily, as he got up and looked down at me.

he smirked at my tired, helpless body, that he knew he fully owned and had full possession over, and i couldn't help but smile at his expression.

"i love you." i said gently, and he pulled me up from the bed gently, wrapping his arms against my bare waist and looking me deeply into the face.

"i love you more," he said gently, fixing my ruffled, messy hair and placing a kiss on my forehead.

"shower?"

...

i opened my eyes, rolling over in the bed and furrowing my eyebrows at the sight of a body hovering over mine, before i instinctively jumped back in fear and swung at whoever was hovering above me.

stokeley dodged my hit just in time, before scrunching up his face. "why you always gotta be hitting someone?"

"why are you watching me sleep?" i countered, sitting up and yawning quietly.

he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "ain't nobody watching you sleep, shawty, i came to see if yo ass was dead cause it's 4 pm and you ain't get up." he said, in a 'duh' tone.

i glanced at the cable box beneath the tv, to see that it was, in fact, 4 pm, and i'd been asleep since i went to sleep last night, up until now.

i turned my head back at him and stared for a few moments, and then sighed. "no, my ass isn't dead."

he shrugged, uncrossing his arms and ruffling my hair, before speaking again. "are you good?"

i nodded my head, rubbing my tired face and then swinging my legs over the end of the bed, yawning once more. "yeah, i'm just tired as fuck."

he nodded his head, before slapping me in the forehead and walking away, and i just watched him go, because i knew if i reacted i'd break a bone in his body, and i didn't want to cause commotion so early.

well, it's not actually early, but it's early for me.

he shut the door behind him, and i sat there for a moment before i laid back down and covered myself once more, shutting my eyes and preparing to go back to sleep because i was still tired, only to have the door swing open again.

"ary, get up." jahseh said, and i sighed, but kept my eyes shut and didn't move.

"why?" i asked, pulling the sheets up some more, only for him to pull them off of me.

"you can't sleep the whole day away." he said, to which i opened my eyes and stared at him blankly for a while before speaking.

"wanna watch me do it?"

he rolled his eyes, pulling me up by the arm until i sat up on the bed, and i huffed. "i'm tired." i complained, and he gave me a questioning look.

"baby, you went to sleep at 10 last night, and its 4 now." he said, and i shrugged my shoulders boredly, not wanting to hear him bother me about my 18 hours of sleep.

"this baby's sucking all the energy out of me." i sighed, attempting to lay myself back down, only for him to pull me up before i could even.

"can you at least get up and eat something?" he pleaded with me, and i sighed before nodding my head, getting up from the bed.

"happy now?" i asked as i stretched, and began walking out of the room, and he hummed in response as he followed me into the kitchen.

i sat down at the island, sighing as i tucked my hair behind my ear, and turned to jahseh. "you forced me out of bed, you cook for me."

he smirked, nodding his head and opening the fridge and rummaging through it for some food to make for me, before pulling out some eggs and bacon and placing them on the counter, then turning to me and speaking.

"anything for you, baby momma."

~