X

i nodded my head, slipping past him and heading over to the closet, while he watched me with cold and angry eyes, questioning my moves wordlessly, but i said and did nothing to respond to him, and continued what i was doing.

i pulled down my bag, and it seemed to click in with him, and he huffed and began to approach me, only for me to back up. "don't touch me, don't say anything."

he shook his head, pulling my arm anyway, which led me to instantly pull away from him and walk towards the bed, where i put the bag onto the beg and ignored him as i head towards the drawers and started taking out my clothes.

"ary you're not going nowhere." he said flatly, watching me throw my clothes onto the bed to prepare folding and packing them, to which i ignored him, once more.

he didn't say anything more, just watched as i got my clothes and then returned to the bed and started to fold my clothes, standing on the opposite side of the bed that he sat, and refusing to acknowledge his presence whatsoever.

"and where are you gonna go?" he countered as i began to pack the clothes, and i dropped the shirt in my hands and glared at him, before furrowing my eyebrows.

"don't fucking worry about it. if you're worried about moving on and knocking some bitch up, i'll leave you the fuck alone so you don't have to worry about shit." i snapped, grabbing the shirt i'd dropped and returning to folding and packing.

just as i placed it into the bag, he pulled the clothes i'd put in and unfolded them, giving me a look that told me he was willing to this all day, and i wasn't going to get away with trying to pack my shit, which made me huff and glare at him.

he yanked the sweater in my hands out and threw it on the ground before speaking. "that didn't come out the way it was supposed to, that's not what i meant-"

"no, that's exactly what you meant, and it came out exactly how it was supposed to." i interjected, not giving up on my attempts to fold and pack my clothes.

"aracely please." he sighed, pulling the clothes in my hands out and throwing them onto the bed, which earned a frustrated huff from me.

"coño , que quieres de mi?" (what do you want from me?) i snapped, giving him a daring look. "you're not even over your ex, what business do i have staying with you when you're too scared to fucking showcase the child you put in me."

he scrunched up his face, though i was unsure if it was at my attitude or my specific words, then he crossed his arms. "you told me to nut in you, you told me you ain't want a plan b."

i quirked an eyebrow challengingly, crossing my arms just as he had his. "and you were so fucking excited to have a baby, the fuck changed?"

"i changed my fucking mind. i don't want no fucking baby with you."

naturally, i would've frozen up right in that moment, but i was more than numb in the moment, and my only response was to nod my head and pick up my clothes, resuming to fold them and pack them.

"alright, so don't fucking prevent me from leaving." i said calmly, starting to pack my things up, while he just watched me angrily, and silent.

i refused eye contact or even looking in his direction, though with every piece of clothing that was folded and placed into the bag, the tightness in my chest and the pain in my heart grow, and his words continued to repeat in my head.

i zipped up the now-full bag, and made my way over to the closet to get my second bag and finish up my packing, only to turn around and watch jahseh unzip the bag and fling it, sending everything in it flying out.

"que mierda!" (wtf) i yelled at him, only for him to stand in front of me and wrap a hand around my neck and stare into my eyes.

everything about his glare was different. i was looking at someone entirely different, someone i had no memory of and had never been faced with.

his eyes were dark, narrowed and cold, with no emotion or feeling in them, and his hold was full of anger and frustration, as he breathed heavily and stared at me with those same, unrecognizable eyes, and then let go of me roughly.

"don't fucking touch the bag again." he spoke, his voice much deeper and angrier than i'd heard before.

and then i realized.

i stared back up at him, blankly and calmly, before i shook my head and flashed a sarcastic smile, crossing my arms.

"what a great first impression you're making, x."

~