ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR

"it all started when i was a kid, i just grew up in a fucked up environment and saw a lot of fucked up shit," he started, as i watched him and his body language while he spoke.

he seemed tense, his jaw clenched and his body unmoving with the tension of opening up, and i placed a hand on his arm, which made him suddenly relax under my touch.

"i didn't have parents, my dads in jail, my mom couldn't afford to take care of me, so i was just thrown around, home to home, everyone dipping in and out of my life." he said, sitting himself down beside me and rubbing his arm.

"the only person i had was my grandma, but when i started getting in trouble and shit, and got arrested the first time, there wasn't anything she could do," he explained, and i pulled his arm around me and wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a comforting embrace as he spoke.

he rubbed on my shoulder, pausing for a moment before he continued. "i've seen so much, i don't know how to deal with it. my hearts been broken beyond repair, and my sanity left me a long time ago,"

i tightened my embrace around him, placing my head against his chest and feeling his heart beat. "that's why i did what i did to you. not because you're not enough for me, not because of anything that you did, but because my hearts so broken i'm running away from any love i feel." he sighed, making my face heat up.

i would've spoke, and i would've asked the million questions that came to mind after hearing his words, but i chose to stay quiet, because i knew this was his time to speak and express himself.

i could feel his heart begin to race, and i looked up at him with my flushed face, getting a feeling at the pit of my stomach that was indescribable.

"you know i love you?" he asked, looking down at me.

i turned my gaze away from him, feeling my face likely becoming red as a tomato right now, and i nodded my head as i looked down at my lap. "i love you too." i said softly, in almost a whisper.

"i think i'm in love with you." he mumbled lowly, making me stiffen with shock and lift myself up, feeling my heart race with anticipation and surprise.

i looked at him, and he glanced over at me with a nervous, tense expression on his face, and i let out a soft exhale before i stood up and over him.

that was all i needed to hear.

i tilted his jaw up, and leaned down, connecting my lips with his and letting my lips explore his mouth as if it were their first time, full of curiosity and adventure, and i straddled myself into his lap, without breaking our kiss, while his hands found their way to my lower back.

wrapped within each other's connection and kiss, and held together closely and unbreaking, i felt him bite onto my bottom lip and tug on it, making me open my mouth slowly.

he wasted no time forcing his tongue into my mouth and instantly fighting with mine for dominance inside my mouth, while i wrapped my arms around his neck gently and felt his hands slip down from my lower back and place a hard grip on my ass.

i pulled apart from the kiss, though it was clear he wasn't done with me, and was still hungry for more, and i smirked at him as i placed a hand gently on his chest.

"i was waiting for you to admit." i whispered, before pushing him down and hovering over him, teasing him with our faces nearly touching.

he caught me by surprise, rolling us over quickly so that i was underneath him and he stood over me, and he smirked, shaking his head before bringing his mouth close to my ear and whispering into it.

"you're gonna drive me crazy."

i bit my lip, the whisper in my ear making in between my legs begin to grow wet, and shut my eyes at the feeling of his lips connecting with my neck, and beginning to sloppily kiss, sick and bite all on me.

i held back a moan, knowing he was leaving marks, but uncaring. i felt his hands travel all around my body, one up my chest and into my bra, and the other down my waist and under the hem of my pants, into my underwear, which only aroused me more.

without giving me any time to prepare, i felt him shove a finger into me quickly, making me groan out in surprise and pleasure, as he quickly pumped in and out, and my back arched with the overwhelming pleasure and i tried to hold his hand back to slow him down.

he smirked down at me, using his other hand to yank my hand away from his and continue to pump into me rapidly with no remorse, and i moaned out loudly, feeling my legs begin to shake and the familiar knot begin to form in my stomach.

he reconnected his mouth with my neck, continuing to kiss, suck and bite all over my neck, which only doubled the pleasure and made me struggle to keep my moans at a low that wouldn't be heard throughout the house.

i couldn't hold the knot in my stomach back any longer, and i moaned out as he added another finger and i instantly felt myself release onto his hand, and my face heat up with the familiar shy embarrassment.

he licked his fingers, keeping his eyes locked on mine, and shook his head with a smile on his face, one that seemed to speak for him without real words leaving his mouth, and one that made every part of me crave even more of him.

i watched him closely, my legs still shaking from the pleasure previously received, and i pulled him down closer to me, bringing myself close to his ear.

"lock the door."