LOST AGAIN

no words can explain anything that i'm feeling inside of me.

i was numb, empty, lost again.

my head was silent, surprisingly. the voices seemed to be trapped in silence just as i was, and i was stuck in a daze, though i couldn't understand why or what was wrong.

we weren't together, and we weren't anything more than friends, no matter how much i wanted different. there was nothing between us, and i should've known to keep myself reminded that the feelings weren't mutual.

but how could i when everything that i did was reciprocated?

i sat on the edge of the bed, zoned out, staring at the floor in silence, when jahseh came into the room, sighing loudly before he shut the door behind him. he laid himself down on the bed, staring at me for a few moments before he spoke.

"you good?" he asked, and the sound of his voice made my ear twitch.

i nodded my head, getting up and walking out of the room, going into the kitchen and sitting on a stool at the island. i put my head down and tried to control my breathing before i either had a mental breakdown or tried to kill someone.

or both.

i sensed a body hovering in front of me, and i lifted my head up to see kaya standing, arms crossed. i simply stared at her with a straight face, my expression unchanging and my energy blank and unreadable.

"stay away from my man." she said, and i just continued to stare at her blankly.

i didn't speak, though in my mind i had a lot to say, trying to figure out how jahseh was dique her man, yet she was fucking around with stokeley. she scrunched up her face, likely because of my silence, and uncrossed her arms, staring at me angrily.

"are you gonna say anything?" she huffed, and i kept my eyes locked on her face while i slowly got up from the seat.

if she wants to play, we can have a fucking ball.

i approached her, watching her furrow her eyebrows at the sight of me, and before she could even process what was happening, i swung at her with all my strength, entirely knocking her out in one punch.

"weak bitch." i mumbled, walking past her and towards the front door, knowing if anyone else approached me they'd get knocked the fuck out too.

i grabbed stokeley's keys from the coffee table on my way out, feeling my heart beat rapidly as i slammed the front door. my fingers twitched, and my breathing hitched, as i began to hyperventilate.

i barely made it down the street when i felt my vision begin to tunnel, and i forced myself to sit down on the curb, trying to recollect myself.

i saw the familiar, dark figure make its appearance in front of me, and i groaned, putting my head down. "dejame en paz." (leave me alone) i muttered.

"mirame, chica." (look at me) he said, making my head snap up unwillingly and my eyes stare into his black orbs. "why'd you do that to her?"

the darkness in my vision only worsened, and my head started to spin. my lungs tightened, and i squeezed my eyes shut. "i can't breathe."  i mumbled, feeling my head swing but not having any strength to steady myself.

i opened my eyes, only to see nothing but black, and i continued to hyperventilate, feeling no air inside my lungs. i felt myself eventually sway and fall entirely over , my body on the cold concrete, while i continued to blink hardly, trying to regain my vision.

i grew cold, feeling goosebumps form all over my body, and i couldn't manage to get any words or sound out of my mouth aside from the sounds of me struggling to breathe.

i felt a breeze by my ear, before hearing the low, satanic chuckle close to my ear.

"it won't be long until you're with me."

jahseh

i glanced around the kitchen, confused as to what the bang i heard was, and i damn near tripped over kaya's body, sprawled out on the ground. there was blood leaking from her nose, and it was shades of red and purple that made me shudder in disgust.

the fuck?

this bitch better not be dead, i'm not going back to jail over some shit i ain't even do.

i squatted down, feeling for her pulse, and when i felt it i let out a relieved breath, standing up straight and walking away towards the hallway.

"ski, ya bitch is knocked out on the floor." i said calmly, and he instantly came out from his room, confused.

"what?" he asked, and i pointed towards the kitchen where kaya's body was, nonchalantly.

"where's ary?" i asked, looking into the living room and not seeing her.

he shrugged his shoulders, lifting up kaya's limp
body. "i haven't seen her."

he walked off with her body, and i groaned, looking all around the house to find her, but she wasn't anywhere in here. i grabbed my keys, walking outside, ignoring the fact that i was shirtless, looking around to see if i saw her anywhere.

she couldn't have gone far, judging by the fact that she had no car and both of our cars were still here, so i glanced down the street and began walking down the road, looking around and trying to find where this crazy bitch could've gone.

knowing aracely, she could end up getting herself or someone else killed, and judging by the fact that i found kaya knocked out in the kitchen, something definitely set her off.

i sighed, praying to god she was alive and well while i continued to search for her, entirely confused on what even led to any of this and why she would've left.

she was just fine, what changed within a few minutes?

~~~
bro i hate my writing rn it's like disgusting to me i feel like this shit is fucking HORRIBLE. smh