YOU'RE MINE

i mentally rolled my eyes, unable to fight the kiss, and kissed him back, feeling our lips move in sync while both fighting for dominance hungrily.

i wrapped my arms around his neck, biting on his bottom lip, making him open his mouth and force his tongue into mine, quickly and eagerly.

one hand fell from my waist, making its way down to between my legs and rubbing me gently, making me moan into his mouth and now divert my focus from our kiss to the pleasure i was feeling below.

he broke the kiss, moving his head towards my neck and beginning to attack it with kisses, bites and sucks, definitely leaving more marks onto my already-marked up neck from the night before.

i hummed in a moan, rubbing a hand on his hard, muscular chest, and feeling him continue to rub me while sucking on my sweet spot, before plunging a finger into me, making me tilt my head back in pleasure.

"jah.." i attempted to say, as he added another finger and began to ram into me roughly and with quick speed, filling me with too much pleasure to even finish my words.

"what's my name?" he whispered into my ear, sending a chill up my spine as i moaned quietly, my moan echoing off the shower walls.

i couldn't even speak, as he only began to pump faster, making me groan as i felt a knot form in my stomach, and grip his wrist, trying to slow him down, knowing i couldn't handle it.

"what's my name?" he repeated, lifting his free hand up to my neck and gripping me tightly.

"daddy.." i moaned out, and almost immediately after released all over his fingers, my eyes rolling up at the pleasure.

i could feel him growing and hardening, his member pressing against me, and i bit my lip, feeling him attack at my chest, sucking on and gently biting my boobs.

he, wordlessly, picked me up and leaned me against the wall, while i wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, feeling him rub against me, making me moan.

"you want it?" he asked, whispering into my ear, which only made me wetter and crave him more.

"yes.." i moaned out, and before i could expect, he rammed into me, making me moan out loudly and press my hand against his chest as he stroked.

"slow.. down." i struggled to moan out, my eyes rolling up as he pounded into me, hearing his skin clap against mine.

he ignored me, continued to thrust into me, and i groaned, clenching myself around him, which made him groan too, and slap my thigh.

he pulled out of me, before setting me down and immediately turning me around and bending me over, wasting no time forcing himself into me and ramming into me roughly, making me moan out loudly, hearing it echo against the bathroom walls.

"i.. can't.. take i-" i struggled, only for him to roughly slap my ass and yank on my hair.

"take it." he demanded, making me cry out in a moan and clench myself around him, struggling to take it all.

"i can't.." i moaned out, making him pull my hair harder, forcing my head to tilt back as he continued to pound me, and i reached out to try to hold him back and slow down.

he held my hand back, but slowed down, slowly stroking me, which only brung more pleasure to me and made me clench myself around him and moan lowly, hearing him groan behind me.

with no warning, i felt him shoot his warm liquids into me, which made me gasp at the feeling before moaning out, and getting pulled up by him.

"fuck." he groaned out, and i turned around to face him, my wet hair sticking to my face and body, and feeling myself drip with a mixture of each other's liquids.

"te quiero." (i love you) i whispered to him, earning a peck on the lips from him before he gently pulled my hair away from my face and looked me in the eyes.

"i love you more." he said, smirking before he pulled away from me and grabbed the soap, gently lathering it before he began to wash my body for me, while i leaned against him, feeling my legs weakly tremble.

and everything in me seemed to just melt to his touch, and feel soft and fuzzy to his presence, as i looked up into his eyes and held back a smile before i spoke, softly, and almost in a whisper.

"you're mine."

~