BETTER THAN I KNOW MYSELF

i don't know why this kaya bitch keeps looking at me like we have a problem.

she should've learned, from whatever made me break her nose, that i should be left alone. yet she keeps looking at me funny and mumbling stuff under her breath like i won't kill her with my bare hands.

i snapped my head up at her, as i sat on the couch, and watched her look over at me in fear as she grabbed her phone from the coffee table and quickly walked off, making me sigh and roll my eyes.

"jahseh can we go already?" i asked impatiently, and he came out from the kitchen and threw a grape at me.

"don't rush me." he said, and i rolled my eyes at him, getting up and walking over to him as he grabbed his keys.

"kaya and stokeley are coming," he said, and as soon as i heard her name and i rolled my eyes. "be nice."

"por que? i don't like her." (why) i said, not caring if she could hear me or not.

"you don't have to," he said, shrugging. "but that's stokeley's bitch, you gotta tolerate her."

she came out from the kitchen and crossed her arms, looking at jahseh annoyedly. "i'm not a bitch." she said, making my head snap in her direction.

yes the fuck you are.

before i could speak or even move, jahseh pulled me by the waist and away from her, forcing me out of the house and into his car, and i huffed as i sat in the passenger seat, crossing my arms.

"fix your attitude." he demanded, and i looked at him like he'd just asked me to kill someone.

"i don't have a fucking attitude." i snapped, glaring at him.

he lifted a hand and slapped me in my face, not at all roughly, but enough to make me sigh and sit back, attitude free. "thank you." he muttered at my loss of attitude, shutting the car door and getting in on his side.

(I CANT STOP LAUGHINGBSOAKSJSJOSAPSO)

"no hagas eso de nuevo." (don't do that again) i muttered, glaring at him. he just glanced at me and then looked down at his phone, entirely ignoring me.

after a moment, kaya and stokeley got into the car, sitting in the backseat, and jahseh pulled off, starting his drive towards the studio.

"can we change the song?" kaya asked from the backseat, and i glanced at her through the rear view mirror, prepared to say something rude, but then i just look away, ignoring her entire presence.

"okay, fuck you bitch." she said, loud enough to be heard, and i turned my head in her direction.

i looked around at everyone else, and it was as if nobody heard it but me, which made me narrow my eyes at her and let out a frustrated sigh. she just stared at me, in fear, probably because she hadn't expected me to hear her even though she spoke loudly. 

"aracely turn around." jahseh said, and i glared at him before i followed his command, facing forward and turning up the music he had playing lowly.

it was a song i didn't know, yet for some reason i could recognize every word i was hearing, and i paused for a moment before i placed a hand on his arm and began to sing along to it lowly to jahseh.

"rather be dead, dull blades on my wrist.. fucking with my head, get dead- that's the gist. flushed, you can see it on me, i'm pissed.."

his head snapped forwards me, and the car slightly swerved, making him look back at the road before he looked at me again.

"how you know this song?" he asked, his face looking entirely shocked.

i furrowed my eyebrows at his reaction, and i shrugged calmly. "i don't." i said, truthfully, and he looked at me in confusion.

"that's my song." he said, and i glanced at him calmly.

"dios los cria, ellos se juntan," i said, smiling innocently. "we share the heart and mind."

(the quote basically means kinda like birds of a feather flock together type shit)

he smiled, letting out a little laugh, before he lifted up my hand and placed a kiss on it, making my heart flutter a bit and my face warm up as it reddened.

"ahhh ary, what am i without you?" he asked, as he always does, and i only intertwined my fingers with his and leaned my head against the window, smiling as i looked at him.

"sometimes i think you know me better than i know myself." he said, squeezing my hand a bit tighter.

he continued to hold onto it my hand while he drove, and i remained silent, while he gently caressed my hand as he held it. i watched him, taking in all of his beauty and features, feeling the butterflies in my chest flutter harder and harder every second i watched him.

i'd kill for this boy.

~~

ok fine they'll fuck soon STOP COMMENTING ABOUT THEM HAVINFBSEX