FOR YOU

before anything else, i jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around him and clinging onto him like a little baby, while he held me up, smiling as i screamed excitedly in his hold.

the void in my heart was no longer, and the pain and sad laziness that i held in me was gone. all i could feel was happiness and complete.

after a few moments, i got down, realizing everyone was staring at me, and i got myself together.

"wait, first of all, what happened to your eyebr- wait. is that?" my jaw dropped, and there were too many things going on through my head.

i looked down at my wrist, and then his forehead, and i stood there, in shock. he got the exact same tattoo as me, on his fucking face.

"i have so many questions, and i'm so happy, but-" i cut myself off, grabbing his face and kissing him passionately, and he seemed surprised, but he quickly returned the kiss, smirking in the midst of it.

"i really wonder what you two did all those months together in that cell." tanya said as we pulled apart, and my eyes widened.

"nothing!" i said, turning to face her, and he laughed weakly, shaking his head in agreement with me.

"mhmm.. listen, i'm glad both of you are now out, and i just hope you guys don't end up back in here. you're a free man, and you're a free woman, let's keep it like that, alright?" she said, and i nodded my head, going over to give her a hug.

"stay out of trouble now, dear. you're a beautiful girl, too beautiful for this type of life." she said, softly, and i felt my face redden.

"thank you." i said, and she nodded, patting me on the back and walking off.

jahseh turned around, heading out of the facility, and i excitedly skipped after him, feeling the warm afternoon air on my skin as we got outside. i let out a sigh of relief, grabbing onto jahseh's arm and holding it close.

"ahhhh, i'm free!" i shouted, and he laughed, getting to a small black bmw and getting into the drivers side.

(it's not the i8 sORRY)

"jahseh, que hiciste? like, to get me out" (what'd you do?) i asked as i sat in the passenger seat, buckling in my seatbelt. he glanced at me, as he did the same, and then went to turn on the engine.

"i paid your bond." he said, as if i was stupid, and i crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes.

"no tenia.'" (i didn't have one) i said, looking at him dryly. he started to smirk, and tried to hold it back, but was unsuccessful.

he shook his head, beginning to pull out of the parking lot. "i got you one, and then i paid it."

got me one? never mind, fuck that.

"with what money?" i asked, and he gave me a look.

"you calling me broke?" he asked as he drove out of the facilities perimeters and out onto the road, and i shook my head.

"no, chico." i said, smiling. "whatever. next question, donde estan tus eyebrows?" (where are your eyebrows?)

he chuckled, looking at himself in the rear view mirror. "gone."

i shrugged it off, nodding my head and looking out the window for a moment, and then down at my
phone. i glanced over, seeing a phone charger, and grabbed it, plugging my phone in.

i then looked up, and realized i had no idea where the fuck he's taking me.

this guys about to kidnap me.

"um, adonde me llevas?" (where are you taking me?) i asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

he kept his eyes on the road as he spoke. "my crib- actually it's me and stokes' crib." he said, taking a turn into a neighborhood i didn't recognize.

i nodded my head, looking out the window and watching the houses as we passed. "what made you get that tattoo?" i asked, lowly, and he looked over at me for a moment.

"i got it for you." he said, making me look over at him, who'd returned his eyes to the road.

"for me?" i asked as he pulled into the driveway of a small, yet very nice, house.

"for you." he repeated, smiling at me gently and then unbuckling his seatbelt.

~