THREE

a/n comment something please!

V I X E N ~ april 17th, 2017

the alarm on my phone goes off so i go to slap it off. it was a monday, possibly the worst days for me. i had typically the whole day busy but i remembered i didn't have to work tonight and my anxiety quickly subsided. 

i get out of bed and pick up my phone pressing onto snapchat. 

gus was the first message i answered because i genuinely did like talking to him and i was excited for tonight. 

gus:
goodnight cutie :) <3 

gus:
good morning! can u come tn? 

vixie:
yea, if u still want me to come i'll be there

gus:
my mind hasn't changed, i want u there ;) ur on the list 

vixie:
good :) i will be there. what time should i come? 

gus: 
well the show starts at 8, doors are at seven. i have something at five. ur coming with a friend right? 

vixie:
yeah, if thats ok? 

gus:
if it's going to make u come then she can come as well. 

vixie:
i don't want to go without her 

gus: 
that's fine! come at like 6, we can get pizza together or something. ur friend will probably like mine. 

vixie:
lol ok! 

gus:
I can't wait, wyd? 

i answer quickly before i go to instagram 

i press my account to see that my followers went up rapidly. i was now sitting at 332k. 

i click onto my instagram story and take a photo in the small circle mirror above my desk. 

i press for text. 

gained a lot of new babies last night <3 will be answering messages later today x

i post the photo and go to the bathroom. 

i always give myself a solid hour to get ready. i had a class today at 8 am, it was seven now. monday's were typically my worst days for classes. it was a five hour day for me which was the longest days i had and typically afterwards i would go from one job straight to the next with little time in between. but i was happy today because i didn't have to work the night shift and i was going out. 

i always dressed nice for class. part of it was because i was going to a fashion school but the other portion of it was my job afterwards. i worked at a small boutique in soho because i lived close to soho and i liked being close to home with my jobs. i lived on the east side. i paired a leopard print slip dress with a black turtleneck and topped it off with some chains. 

i put on some doc martens that were platformed and thrifted. most of my clothes were thrifted because as much as my life seemed stable, money was always going to be an issue for me. especially with student loans. 

i did my makeup, my usual. i even topped off some eyeshadow because i had extra time. a simple warm toned look with highlight in the crease of the eyelid to make the colors pop a little more. 

i grabbed a small chain bag that could hang over my shoulder and dismissed myself for class. 

i walked a few blocks and took a subway to get me to FIT. i didn't have time to really catch a breakfast so instead i chugged a monster and entered my first class. my first class was long, it was two and a half hours but i liked the longer classes because i only needed to do them once a week and then had a whole week to finish assigned work. it was easier to lay out my time like that so i tried to do as many of those classes for my major as possible.