FOUR

V I X E N ~ April 17, 2017

with eyeshadow and everything it takes us longer than we wanted to leave the house. 

i dress esha in a black skirt with some chain designs on it and a pink top like mine, very basic but i liked that we kind of resembled each other. i wanted that in case we lost one another. i would find her right away with the bright shirt. 

i told her that and she called me stupid but then ended up loving it. 

i added some chains to my outfit and did a pink eye look, esha did kind of the same look but we looked good. 

we took some photos, we had our neighbor take them outside. it was a girl around our age from NYU, she always took the best photos. i think she was studying film making. 

point is we were now standing outside webster hall. 

i was kind of scared when i saw the long line of people waiting. 

esha took my hand, almost to try and supply me with the confidence she had. she dragged me to the front of the venue where a security guard was standing. 

she didn't stutter once when she told him we were guest listed. he moved aside and let us talk to the man that handled tickets.

we told him our names, he went through the list but found us no problem and told us to wait to the side. 

"i don't like this," i speak once we are alone. 

"this is so enthralling!" she squeals. 

"i don't like the attention," i knew all the fans watched us as we entered before all of them. i knew they secretly were judging us or talking about us. 

"what if they were fans of you and were just talking about how fire you dressed today?" she always was one to try and kick me out of these weird moods i got in.

i take out my phone at a roll of the eyes. i go to snapchat to see a new message from gus. 5 minutes ago. 

i slide it open. 

gus:
i put down next to ur name for personal escort so if it takes longer to find me it's because they're trying to get someone to escort you backstage. 

vixie:
i feel special 

gus:
u r

vixie:
not really. 

gus:
stfu. r u here

vixie:
yes :) i can't wait to meet u!

gus:
mee toooo! i am sending my security guard down to come get u rn

i respond back and turn off my screen tucking it away as a security guard comes by us. 

"follow me," he has a deep voice, he scares me because i am a tall yet thin girl and i knew he could literally touch me and destroy me. 

we are brought behind some doors, we walk down a hallway and then a new door opens and we are back outside. 

"peep is on the bus, just knock someone will let you in," the security guard leaves us there in front of the bus, he goes off quickly like he has better stuff to do. 

esha is having a panic fan attack by my side. 

"please calm down," i look at her, i am sure there is fear in my eyes. 

"you need to calm down, come on. stop worrying. let's have fun, enjoy yourself," she drags me to the door and knocks loudly. 

it takes not even a millisecond before the door opens. he's real. tattooed head to toe, there is gus standing right there smiling at me. 

"vixen!" he hugs me instantly like he's known me forever when it's barely been a day. but he did message me three days ago i just didn't answer. 

"come in," he steps aside so we can step into the small bus. 

"this is jazz," he points to a dark skinned man sitting there. he stares at esha, i don't blame him.

she looks amazing, she is gorgeous in general but i think i took more time crafting her outfit then i did my own hoping it would fit. 

"can i steal your friend?" he taps esha glancing at me. 

"go for it, calm her down," she walks over to the couch and sits next to jazz. 

"pizza?" he looks at me with big eyes. 

i smile at him. 

"sure." 

"leave your purse here, i swear no one is going to take anything or touch it, i just don't want you paying for anything," he goes to take the bag. 

i glance at esha and she pats the spot next to her. 

"i'll take it," i place the bag next to her without thinking twice. 

it takes a blink of an eye before i am alone with gus. 

"so, vixen, you know that means witch?" he glances at me smiling a toothy grin. 

"everyone says that to me, maybe i haven't found my inner witch powers yet," i giggle. 

"if you're a witch, teach me some things. i think that'd be sick to be a witch. what are you predicting for my future. good or bad?" 

"i think that's a psychic."

"or a witch," he shakes his head. 

"i can't tell what you have in your future. hmm," i look at him for a second making direct eye contact.

he was cute. really cute. exactly my type too. 

"yeah no witch powers," i shrug look forward again. 

he has to move closer when two other people are walking by us but he stays there, very close to me, almost touching. 

"so, tell me about you vixen. what is something only esha knows?" he looks down at me, he was tall. 

taller than i thought he would be. 

"damn, that's some deep shit." 

"i'll tell you something only jazz knows, he's my best friend," he smiles at me, i can't help smile back up. 

"fair. something only esha knows ... hm ... " i try to think on something that's not too telling but something that will get him hooked in. 

"you have to go first no stalling!" he grabs my hand and turns to a side a sidewalk pulling me to cross with him. 

"i am thinking!" 

"it can be really deep give me all that dark shit you're hiding vixen, you'll just make me want you more," he squeezes my hand. 

i like that. 

"fine, this is just hard to think of, there's a lot only esha knows," i roll my eyes. 

"well think harder," he rolls his eyes back at me. 

i giggle at that causing him to smile. 

"we've made it," he says, "but keep thinking. just because we have arrived at mcdonald's doesn't mean i don't wanna hear a story," he guides me inside.