THIRTY-EIGHT

V I X E N ~ september 17, 2017

tonight we were leaving for tour. i was currently downtown with esha shipping out the last of my depop orders before tour started. i decided to end the project for tour because i knew i would be busy caring for fucked up gus every night. 

plus tour was going out of the country i felt like i should focus on my mental health while i was out of the country. 

we were walking melrose currently. we were making small talk about the boys and tour and how we were excited to visit new york in october. it had been awhile since both of us were there. 

"i had a call with cole the other day," esha tells me.

her and cole were a thing for awhile because he had this feeling that jordon was trying to put esha in his life as his girlfriend. before he got arrested they were dating but she left him when everything went down in court and he was deemed guilty. 

"what happened?"

"he just told me that he found out bexey and i were dating cause of headlines and he was kind of sad that i moved on but he wished me the best and told me that he hoped this guy treated me better," cole was an asshole to esha the whole relationship they had but esha was convinced she was in love with him that she stayed throughout all of the mental abuse. 

"do you still love him?" she shrugs. 

"i mean feelings never fade but how you feel changes. i still love cole but i know we aren't made for each other and that he wouldn't be a good boyfriend to me," she shakes her head. 

"i agree, bexey treats you so much better," we get into the uber we ordered as it pulls up in front of us. 

we both go back to gus' making small talk. when we get there, our bags our by the door. we didn't have much time before we had to leave, maybe about an hour. gus was renting the house out for the time that we would be gone so we basically packed all of our stuff up, esha and i both had two bags, gus had four. 

it was his house though. 

we all chilled on the sofa until the car for the airport came to get us. 

we rushed to get our stuff in the car and make it to LAX. by the time we got to LAX with traffic we only had ten minutes waiting in the terminal for the plane to come in. i liked it that way though. 

gus and i were going through instagram on his phone, cuddling in the chairs as we waited for the plane to announce it was now here. 

eventually we got on the plane, it was a very rushed day. his manager had an issue that prevented him from coming on tour with gus so we got on the plane and met his new manager for the first time. we met the new sound guy, he seemed really unexperienced. 

i could tell gus was getting frustrated with how everything was turning out, eventually he got up from our seats on the plane and disappeared into the bathroom for twenty minutes. when he came out i could tell he popped xans, his eyes turned red fast as he sat down next to me.

i shake my head. 

"i am mad," he rolls his eyes at me. 

"i know, it's fine," i wrap my hands around his jawline and kiss him. 

"how many did you take?" 

"two, i'll be fine they're real drugs," he drops one into my hand. i smile and shove it in my mouth fast sipping on my water. 

we sleep most of the plane ride. when i do wake up, which is before gus who is knocked out on my shoulder, i realize we are starting to land. i check gus' pulse, thankfully he was still alive.