TWELVE

V I X E N ~ may 13th, 2017

yesterday was a day full of traveling basically. delays causes us to be in florida for an extra four hours so y the time we got home it was nine pm in LA. which wasn't late but then we had to switch back to LA time which threw us both off and had us sleeping when we got home. 

but i woke up at ten am today, before gus. it was currently 10:15 and i was standing in the kitchen looking over the things he had. i knew gus would be knocked out for a long time because he partied the night of the show and got bad sleep that night because of the come down.

he slept the whole plane ride because he took xans before we got on, i didn't fight him. i let him take one, i took the other. i was fine now but he was still exhausted from everything, the shows, the talking, the partying, the music making. 

i grabbed my phone and ordered and uber to the store. 

it came a few minutes later. i needed to get a job but i didn't know what quite yet. honestly i was really just contemplating making a depop and creating clothes for it. i was selling a lot on there as is and it was going to be hard to get a job when gus needed my attention mostly. and what if we did decide to go out to london, i should just search there. 

i bought the stuff to make pancakes, some stuff for lunch and some stuff for dinner tonight. i didn't know what the plan was so i only got enough for gus and i really. 

i went back to what was now home in an uber and started to mix the batter for pancakes. 

i made gus three knowing he was going to be groggy from the drugs and food would help with the nausea. 

i then put them delicately on a plate. they were chocolate chip because he had chocolate chips in his cabinets. 

i then gave him some fruit on the side. an assortment of raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries with kiwi at the top of it. 

i looked in his fridge seeing if he had an breakfast types of drinks. orange juice would have probably been good to give him some vitamin c but the only thing in there was sprite, and lemonade. 

i glanced at the time.

11:42. 

i grabbed the lemonade. 

i drop some ice cubes in a cup and pour some in. 

i then go back to the fridge only to find whipped cream. this made me want to be a baker. i walked back over to the food and squirted the perfect amount on top of the fruit. 

i placed the plates at the breakfast table he had with only two seats. 

i add the drink, a napkin, fork and knife. 

i smile and walk into the bedroom happy with what i had accomplished. 

i nudge gus awake and he rolls over only to smile at me. 

"good morning sleepy head. i made you something!" i put my hand out to help him out of bed. 

"someone's hyper," he wipes the sleep from his eyes and takes my hand. 

"show me what you did babygirl," he lets me lead him out the kitchen covering his eyes. 

"surprise!" i remove my hands. 

"did you make heart pancakes?" his face glows with a smile as he sits down. 

"yeah, my brother used to make them for me as a kid so i kinda am a master at them," i sit down across from him where my plate of food and fruit is. 

"lemonade with pancakes," he chuckles sitting down at his seat now. 

"I could get you water but i thought lemonade, considering you didn't have orange juice, was a close second for the desired breakfast drink," he laughs sipping the lemonade. 

"i guess it is the closest thing to orange juice i have in there, but where did you get everything else?" he starts to devour his pancakes. 

"slow down gus," he shakes his head and continues. i smile at him shaking my head. 

"i went to the store," i eat my pancake much slower than he does savoring every bite of the delicious breakfast. i then move onto my fruit. 

"can i have more," he pushes an empty plate forward. 

i look up as he is eating the fruit. 

"please?" he asks smiling wearily. 

"yes i made extras," i get up and walk over to the sink where i had been cleaning all the supplies i used as i worked.

i bring over a plate of about five more pancakes and set them in the middle. 

his eyes shine as he takes two more. 

"someone's hungry," i giggle as i sit down to finish my fruit. 

"well first these are amazing, second, i haven't gotten a meal cooked for me in forever, you're literally perfect," he looks at me and smiles larger.

"you need to eat and drink fluids to stay healthy and hydrated. with your lifestyle, you'll burn out quickly if you don't have the right balance in your life," i felt like a mother. 

"ok mom," he smirks eating some more food. 

"don't sass me i made you fucking breakfast dumbass," i cross my arms and frown. 

"i am so sorry. i know how you can forgive me," he pushes out his seat and comes over to me. 

he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. 

"i hate being picked up," i groan as he throws me onto the bed.

"don't worry you've been put down," his lips connect to mine. one thing leads to another and there goes how most of our day is spent.